Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pend Low Mbuffs
Operating Systems AIX Pend Low Mbuffs Post 93533 by bright_genius on Tuesday 20th of December 2005 01:28:59 AM
Old 12-20-2005
Pend Low Mbuffs

Help.. my RS600 7043-140 keeps on hanging everyday.

This is the output of "errpt -a":

LABEL: PEND_LOW_MBUFS
IDENTIFIER: E9B4EB4B

Date/Time: Tue Jul 29 12:16:02
Sequence Number: 1183
Machine Id: 006066844C00
Node Id: mgmtoracle
Class: S
Type: PEND
Resource Name: SYSNET

Description
ALMOST OUT OF RESOURCES

Probable Causes
TRANSMIT/RECEIVE BUFFERS

Failure Causes
ALMOST OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS MEMORY BUFFERS (MBUFS)

Recommended Actions
INCREASE THE NUMBER OF BUFFERS IN THE POOL

Detail Data
PERCENTAGE OF MBUFS CURRENTLY IN USE:

What will I do?

Thanks..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

low RAM

Hy, I've an 486 dx2 laptop an I want to run unix on it, the problem is it has only 4 megabytes of ram, so my question is; does anybody know an unix based OS which runs with only 4 mb? thanx (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: counTnegaTive
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Low level format?

I want to do a low level format like in windows (C:\format c:) but I don't know how it works in unix or linux.. Can somebody help me ? thnx :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: day
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Swap space is LOW

I checked the server and issued various command to investigated. but from teh output of swap -s and swap -l, i received the following swap -l swapfile dev swaplo blocks free /dev/vx/dsk/swapvol 197,7 16 4194800 4127696 /dev/vx/dsk/swap2 197,8 16 12582896... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

low-order seven bits

Hi and thx in advance :) I have to transfert files between a UNIX server and a Network Appliance Filer and i have problem with accent characters on filename. On unix side accent are interpreted as follow ls -l unix* | cat -v -rwxr--r-- 1 a067842 admDE 0 Sep 24 16:33... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solea
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

low & high values

on the file Ftp'd from the mainframe ,do we have any UNIX command to replace mainframe low and values to space or null. i tried using tr and it doesn't work ... Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rlmadhav
1 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Low priority file????

Hi all, which file has the low priority while linux booting?. I just want to run a script in background with low priority while linux boots up.(I need to include that script to be called from that file) as am a newbie to linux. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, SMNK (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SMNK
2 Replies

7. AIX

High Runqueue (R) LOW CPU LOW I/O Low Network Low memory usage

Hello All I have a system running AIX 61 shared uncapped partition (with 11 physical processors, 24 Virtual 72GB of Memory) . The output from NMON, vmstat show a high run queue (60+) for continous periods of time intervals, but NO paging, relatively low I/o (6000) , CPU % is 40, Low network.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: IL-Malti
9 Replies

8. AIX

Low Virtual memory available

Hi I am running AIX 5.2. My server is running low on memory. It it using about 1307775 file pages on a total of 1511424 (from vmstat -v). I looked at the memory yesterday morning, and we had plenty of free memory. I did a backup from Windows (ftp mget command) of a large file selection. From... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredrivard
5 Replies

9. Programming

Why is C/C++ considered low-level languages???

Hi friends, I hope everyone is doing well and fine. I have always been hearing that C/C++ are relatively low-level as compared to Java/C# etc. Could you please tell me some low-level qualities of C/C++? And I think disk deframenters are written in C/C++, please correct me if I am wrong. And please... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gabam
5 Replies
ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Method(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Method(3pm)

NAME
ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Method - Node representing a method DESCRIPTION
An ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Function sub-class representing a single method declaration in a class such as class FooBar { int foo(double someArgument); // <-- this one } METHODS
new Creates a new "ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Method". Most of the functionality of this class is inherited. This means that all named parameters of ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Function are also valid for this class. Additional named parameters accepted by the constructor: "class", which can be an ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Class object, "const" and "virtual" that are true if the method has been declared "const" or "virtual". perl_function_name Returns the name of the Perl function (method) that this method represents. It is constructed from the method's class's name and the "perl_name" attribute. is_method Returns true, since all objects of this class are methods. ACCESSORS class Returns the class (ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Class) that the method belongs to. virtual Returns whether the method was declared virtual. set_virtual Set whether the method is to be considered virtual. const Returns whether the method was declared const. access Returns 'public', 'protected' or 'private' depending on method access declaration. By default, only public methods are generated. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-20 ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Method(3pm)