Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What is a flame war?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl What is a flame war? Post 93111 by Eronysis on Thursday 15th of December 2005 05:02:36 PM
Old 12-15-2005
Golem,
What are flame wars?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can unix run on a pc? war.

I posted a message on a board asking if unix and linux could run on one pc. I was told unix cannot run on a pc. Then i was told unix variations can run on a pc but the orignial unix,..a 64 bit os cannot run on a computer. Now i've seen 386's run unix, my friend has a 386 altos ..that cant... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: avaist
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reallyd dumb question please don't flame >.<

Yeah I'm unbelievably new to all this and I was wondering >.> How can I get unix. I have this putty.exe and i need some sort of IP or w/e so yeah Can someone go over the very basics with me. thanks *edit* I went to some of the sites and it said to download different things is there somewhere... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Trix
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

war file deployment

Hi Experts. I need to install one help library in Fedora 13 and I got the installation document for it: --------------------------------------------------- users need their own J2EE web application server to be able to complete this installation. The server must support J2EE - JSP... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: orma
3 Replies

4. Solaris

war file location...

hi. what is the data directory for tomcat-apache in which i will locate a ".war" file and if i up the tomcat the file will run and i can access that file using web... i want to know the home directory for Tomcat-apache. guide me please ... ---------- Post updated at 03:29 PM ----------... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
2 Replies
4DIGITS(6)							 The 4digits game							4DIGITS(6)

NAME
4digits - Guess-the-number Puzzle Game SYNOPSIS
4digits 4digits-text [OPTION] ... DESCRIPTION
4digits is a guess-the-number puzzle game. It's called Bulls and Cows, and in China people simply call it Guess-the-Number. The game's objective is to guess a four-digit number in 8 times using as less time as possible. It is similar to Mastermind, but the four digits are different to each other. 4digits has both graphical user interface version and text user interface version. 4digits launches the graphical version, and 4digits-text launches the text version. OPTIONS
These options only apply to the text interface. --help display this help and exit --version output version information and exit AUTHOR
Written by Yongzhi Pan. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs at <https://github.com/fossilet/4digits/issues>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Yongzhi Pan. This is Free Software; this software is licensed under the GPL version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation. There is NO war- ranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
The full documentation of this game is in HTML format shipped with the game. 4digits 1.1.2 May 2012 4DIGITS(6)