Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: end-end packet delay?
Special Forums IP Networking end-end packet delay? Post 92654 by Just Ice on Tuesday 13th of December 2005 12:21:55 PM
Old 12-13-2005
the firewall --- whether software or separate device --- takes care of that

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Looking for an end-to-end network diagnostic utility...

I am looking for a utility (Windows/Linux/Mac) that will allow me to run some test packets across a customer's network (between their client & my server) to identify a list of (or at least a guess of) all protocols and significant network settings that could adversely effect my systems performance... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jjinno
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need UNIX shell scripting end to end information

Hi, I would like to learn shell scripting in UNIX. Can any one please give me the support and share the information/documents with me. If any documents please post it to aswanikumar_nimmagadda@yahoo.co.in Thanks in advance...!!! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aswani_n
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add end of char \n on end of file

Hi, I want to add \n as a EOF at the end of file if it does't exist in a single command. How to do this? when I use command echo "1\n" > a.txt and od -c a.txt 0000000 1 \n \n 0000003 How does it differentiate \n and eof in this case? Regards, Venkat (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: svenkatareddy
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use of Begin IF ,END IF END not working in the sql script

Hi I have written a script .The script runs properly if i write sql queries .But if i use PLSQL commands of BEGIN if end if , end ,then on running the script the comamds are getting printed on the prompt . Ex :temp.sql After connecting to the databse at the sql prompt i type... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: isha_1
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove lines between the start string and end string including start and end string Python

Hi, I am trying to remove lines once a string is found till another string is found including the start string and end string. I want to basically grab all the lines starting with color (closing bracket). PS: The line after the closing bracket for color could be anything (currently 'more').... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dabheeruz
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Test program running taking much more time on high end server T5440 than low end server T5220

Hi all, I have written the following program and run on both T5440 and T5220 on same OS version. I found that T5540 server takes more time than T5220. Please find below the details. test1.cpp #include <iostream> #include <pthread.h> using namespace std; #define NUM_OF_THREADS 20... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjay_singh85
17 Replies

7. AIX

Packet loss coming with big packet size ping

(5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
5 Replies
eurephiadm usercerts(7) 												   eurephiadm usercerts(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-usercerts - Managing user accounts and certificate relations DESCRIPTION
For a user to connect to a eurephia enabled OpenVPN server, a user account must have been created and activated and an SSL certificate available to the user must have been registered. The user account and certificate the user may use must then be linked together, and this linking the eurephiadm usercert command takes care of. It is also this relation which gives you the option to control which network resources the VPN clients may access, by assigning a firewall profile to such user-certificate links. Available modes for the usercerts command are: -A | --add Register a new certificate and user-cert link -D | --delete Delete a certificate and user-cert link -S | --set-fwprofile Sets the firewall access profile for a user-cert link -l | --list List all registered user-cert links -h | --help <mode> Help about a specific mode The list mode will list all registered links between user accounts and certificates. LIST MODE
The list mode will show all registered user-certificate links -S | --sort <sort keys> Define the sorting of the list Valid sort keys are: uid Nummeric User ID certid Nummeric Certificate ID accessprofile Nummeric firewall profile ID registered According to when the user-cert was registered uicid Nummeric user-cert link ID SET FW PROFILE MODE
The set-fwprofile mode will update the firewall access profile for a given user-cert link Options: (both required) -n | --uicid Unique record id of certificate and user account link -a | --accessprofile Firewall profile ID ADD MODE
The add mode will register a new link between a user account and a certificate. -c | --certid Required - Certificate ID -i | --uid Required - User account ID -a | --accessprofile Firewall profile ID to use for this access DELETE MODE
The delete mode will delete a link between a user account and a certificate. -c | --certid Certificate ID -i | --uid User account ID -n | --uicid Unique record id of certificate and user account link -a | --accessprofile Firewall profile ID SEE ALSO
eurephiadm-users(7), eurephiadm-certs(7), eurephiadm-fwprofiles(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm usercerts(7)