Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting UNIX script problem ..Plz help ASAP Post 91777 by dangral on Monday 5th of December 2005 01:40:37 PM
Old 12-05-2005
Can you post the script and give more information about the OS on the source and destination servers?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Multiboot problem Help plz??

I have installed Win98 OS .......1st then RH7.2 with GRUB bootloader okay i.e in the Grub there is two choices 1-Linux 2-Dos also I install bootloader of linux in MBR -master boot record- when select Linux an error : ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need rm script help ASAP

I need your expertise anyone. I'm trying to remove part of a id # in a script. Reason, the part of the id is a underscore that is making my life impossible. I simply cannot handle all the requests and modify every single one in vi or edt. So I wanted to modify the script.. For example ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: simon2000
12 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

have a problem with if elif loop .. plz help me with the script

count2=0 var2=NOT if then echo"Loop1" command="egrep ',$var1," if then echo "the command is OR" command=$command"|,$var3," echo "$command" elif then command=$command"| egrep ',$var3," else ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Syms
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix script plz help

cdfcxvvbbvnbjmjnhjml. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sree11
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Interpretion problem. Plz Help me guys.

Hey friends, below mentioned script is giving me proper o/p which can be “1” or “2” echo select status_ac from db_acct where acct_num='$1'" | dbaccess elstest Now I want to interpret the o/p as follows. If o/p is 1 then “YES” If o/p is 2 then “No” And to do this I have modified above... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

abt IP_ADD to DNS-- Plz help me:ASAP

Hello to forum memebers, Please help for below querry. I am new n/w programming ,I wan to know abt the how to change IP to Domain name thorugh Shell script. I am looking for ur reply. Plz......... advance thanks to Forum.:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivaranga001
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a help for a query--PLZ ASAP

I want to open a file which is in encrypted form and it consists Usernames and passwords.a custommized command is there to open the file.the command is exe of a shell script which takes arguments filename. after opening with the command it will show four options which are ADD,update,search and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivaranga001
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to write a shell script ASAP

Hi, 1) Need help to write script in KSH to detect a duplicate file. 2) The original file needs to be moved from current path to a different path 3) The duplicate file should continue to stay in the same path. Exact file names & duplicate file names are given below. Please help me at the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhagya3001
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a Python Script asap

I work on various messages received from server and want to write a python script that can sort messages with unique flag values and give me the output in a text file. I get these messages in the form of .zcap file from server and I use an internal tool to filter: Step 1) Zcap file to get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vijeta Laad
1 Replies
SIEVESHELL(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     SIEVESHELL(1)

NAME
sieveshell - remotely manipulate sieve scripts SYNOPSIS
sieveshell [--user=user] [--authname=authname] [--realm=realm] [--password=password] [--exec=script] [--execfile=file] server[:port] sieveshell --help DESCRIPTION
sieveshell allows users to manipulate their scripts on a remote server. It works via MANAGESIEVE, a work in progress. The following commands are recognized: list list scripts on server. put <filename> upload script to server. get <name> [<filename>] get script. if no filename display to stdout delete <name> delete script. activate <name> activate script. deactivate deactivate all scripts. OPTIONS
-u user, --user=user The authorization name to request; by default, derived from the authentication credentials. -a authname, --authname=authname The user to use for authentication (defaults to current user). -r realm, --realm=realm The realm to attempt authentication in. -p password, --password=password The password to use when authenticating to server. Note that this parameter can be seen in the process list. Use with caution! -e script, --exec=script Instead of working interactively, run commands from script, and exit when done. -f file, --execfile=file Instead of working interactively, run commands from file file and exit when done. REFERENCES
[MANAGESIEVE] Martin, T.; "A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts", draft-ietf-managesieve-03.txt, Mirapoint, Inc.; May 2001, work in progress. AUTHOR
Tim Martin <tmartin@mirapoint.com>, and the rest of the Cyrus team <cyrus-bugs@andrew.cmu.edu>. perl v5.14.2 2014-06-03 SIEVESHELL(1)