Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: need HP-UX docs
Operating Systems HP-UX need HP-UX docs Post 91344 by Midcain on Thursday 1st of December 2005 08:42:52 AM
Old 12-01-2005
Go to the source

HP has quite a few documents about HP-UX posted on their website at http://www.docs.hp.com/, from manpages to system admin primers and so forth. Give them a try.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

dynamic update of docs

hi, i have some files which r link to the directory and to refer these files there is a html link on my web page At the moment there are only 2 active links. I created a soft link to the original source at very first time, the owner of these documents can change the content and update... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sushil_d10
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[non-important] Indent here-docs?

I recently coded a typical ftp script looking like ftp -n $hostname << user $user $pass <commands..> quit ! I know the code fails when you try to indent it like: ftp $hostname << user $user $pass <commands..> quit ! Just for the sake of neat code, is there a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yongho
4 Replies

3. AIX

Some command line docs

hi gurus, i am new to the AIX 5.3, if some one can provide the document related to the full command list with help, and other system admin related docs, it would be very helpful for me. With Best Regards Deepak (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deepaksachdeva
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

need docs.

Hi , Im not into much of a perl and now I have work on some perl scripts which use commands like Config::Tiny, Use Data:Dumper etc. Can any one provide insight into these commands or any documents are also more than welcomed. Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rimser9
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need some good unix scripting docs for the beginers

Hi, Could someboby share a good unix doc covering sed,awk n gsub etc..i do get some info on web..but i prefer some very good doc... Thanks...:) Plz send it to balajigrt@gmail.com (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Balaji Sukumara
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Where did the docs go?

Did you ever wonder what Oracle did with the Sun Documentation? It's still out there but it's not that easy to find even with their new wiz-bang "My Oracle Support" page. I found this site today with links directly to the documentation. I hope everyone find this useful: Where'd the Docs Go?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
2 Replies
readbin(1)						      General Commands Manual							readbin(1)

NAME
readbin - ATLC's binary file information provider SYNOPSIS
readbin filename.bin WARNING
This man page is not a complete set of documentation - the complexity of the atlc project makes man pages not an ideal way to document it, although out of completeness, man pages are produced. The best documentation that was current at the time this version was produced should be found on your hard drive, usually at /usr/local/share/atlc/docs/html-docs/index.html although it might be elsewhere if your system administrator chose to install the package elsewhere. Sometimes, errors are corrected in the documentation and placed at http://atlc.sourceforge.net/ before a new release of atlc is released. Please, if you notice a problem with the documentation - even spelling errors and typos, please let me know. DESCRIPTION
readbin reports on the number and type of pixels created by the program atlc. OPTIONS
There are no options for readbin EXAMPLE
% readbin coax2.V.bin file length=127008 bytes = 15876 pixels there are: 489 ones, 10852 zeros, 0 -ones, 4535 other values FILES
atlc-X.Y.Z/docs/html-docs/index.html the full documentation. bitmapfile.bmp Original bitmap file. Must be 24-bit colour uncompressed. bitmapfile.Ex.bin X-component of E-field as a binary. bitmapfile.Ey.bin y-component of E-field as a binary. . bitmapfile.E.bin Sqrt(Ex^2+Ey^2), as a binary. bitmapfile.V.bin bitmapfile.V.bin Voltage as a binary. All the saved binary files (.bin's) are saved as a double precision number for each of the pixels. The first double is the top left, the last the bottom right. SEE ALSO
atlc(1) create_bmp_for_circ_in_circ(1) create_bmp_for_circ_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_microstrip_coupler(1) cre- ate_bmp_for_rect_cen_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_rect_cen_in_rect_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_rect_in_circ(1) create_bmp_for_rect_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_stripline_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_symmetrical_stripline(1) design_coupler(1) find_optimal_dimensions_for_microstrip_cou- pler(1) http://atlc.sourceforge.net - Home page http://sourceforge.net/projects/atlc - Download area atlc-X.Y.Z/docs/html-docs/index.html - HTML docs atlc-X.Y.Z/docs/qex-december-1996/atlc.pdf - theory paper atlc-X.Y.Z/examples - examples Dr. David Kirkby atlc-4.4.2 28th Sept 2003 readbin(1)