Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Transfering a window to another screen Post 9103 by Reza Nazarian on Tuesday 23rd of October 2001 02:56:07 AM
Old 10-23-2001
Thanks a lot every body
I am using two monitors(screens), and my question was how to transfer windows between monitors and I can see only workspaces of the same monitor on each one. So for example if you are in the second screen(monitor) you can see only second monitor(screen) workspaces.
Bests
Reza

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Transfering files

Hi all. 1. How can i copy files from one unix system to another. should i use ftp? so How? 2. How can i create an archive whose extention is tar.gz? and how can i decompress them later? 3. WHat is RPM ? what does it stands for? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vbs
5 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

window 2000 professional not pinging my window 98 system.

Hello, We someone help me resolve this problem. I have window 2000 professional, windows 98 and Unixware 7.0.1 on the network. I was able to establish connection with all. However, l was unable to ping window 98 from window 2000 professional. I was able to ping the window 2000 from the window... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

transfering file from unix to window

Hello Sir/Madam, In my system both unix and windows xp are running, I want to transfer a file from unix to window. Sir, I m new in unix scripting ,So Please help me to solve my problem. Thanking you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nirmal
2 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Virtual screen accessed by Screen Sharing

Hi, I'm trying to create a virtual screen, (maybe xvfb? or any other virtual screen buffer) and be able to use Screen Sharing to connect to it. The setup is that I have a Mac Mini connected to the TV. But when my girlfriend is using Front Row, I can't use Screen Sharing at the same time from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linge
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Maximizing X window without Window Switcher

Hi everyone! I have a strange situation. I'm running an NX remote Gnome desktop session. On the remote machine, there is a whole load of unsaved data in a window. A problem that I've been having with this NX session is that I can't load Gnome Applets, including the Window Switcher. So.. when I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexandicity
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

command line tool to disable screen lock and/or screen saver

Hi, I have a simple question : how to disable screen lock and/or sreen saver with command line with RHEL5.4 ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: albator1932
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Accidentally made a screen within a screen - how to move it up one level?

I made a screen within a screen. Is there a way to move the inner screen up one level so that it is at the same level as the first screen running from the shell? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpchick
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Toggle between xterm window and standard terminal window

Is it possible to toggle back and forth between an xterm invoked from one tty, and a shell invoked from a different tty? I am running Centos 7 with KDE and booting in non-graphic mode. After logging in on the default window (/dev/tty1) , I can then use ALT-F2 to access a new window (/dev/tty2),... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rhgscty
1 Replies
FL-MONITOR-CTL(1)						   Debian manual						 FL-MONITOR-CTL(1)

NAME
fl-monitor-ctl - monitors server health during funkload benchs SYNOPSIS
fl-monitor-ctl [ options ] config_file [ start | startd | stop | restart | status | test ] DESCRIPTION
fl-monitor-ctl monitors server health during a Funkload bench. It is implemented as an XML-RPC server. A configuration file needs to be setup in order to use this server. Please refer to demo/simple/credential.conf for an example. OPTIONS
--version Show program's version number and exit --help, -h Show a help message and exit --quiet, -q Verbose output SEE ALSO
fl-build-report(1), fl-credential-ctl(1), fl-install-demo(1), fl-record(1), fl-run-bench(1), fl-run-test(1). AUTHOR
Funkload was written by Benoit Delbosc. This manual page was written by Jose Parrella <bureado@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Debian Project 26 March 2009 FL-MONITOR-CTL(1)