Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Probleme With DVD Writer
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Probleme With DVD Writer Post 90719 by Perderabo on Saturday 26th of November 2005 10:42:24 AM
Old 11-26-2005
Please make sure that you have read our rules. And note:
(4) Do not 'bump up' questions if they are not answered promptly. No duplicate or cross-posting and do not report a post where your goal is to get an answer more quickly.

I will close this duplicate thread.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

let probleme

Hi! I have a script shell and I must do a calculation: let c=7/4 echo $c => 1 :( and me I want 1,75 Is it possible to find 1,75 in shell? Thinks! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
10 Replies

2. AIX

Probleme with DVD Writer

I can write into DVD? I have USE "MKCD" command mkcd -r directorie -d /dev/cd1 please help me it s urgent (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mktahar
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

Route add probleme

I have a system that i want to reach via a vpn created vi a fierwall.The fierwall in an other system. The ip i am trying to get to is 172.16.4.48 I need to get to it via the hme1 interface. The vpn gateway has this ip 172.30.50.1 I need to clean up the routing table and make this work; or is it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: waterboy
5 Replies

4. SCO

Openserver 6 & using a NEC DVD Writer

I'm trying to configure Openserver 6 with a NEC DVD writer to use as a backup - the DVD writer was originally installed as /dev/cd0 and installed the operating system. How do I mount the DVD writer and what command and mount point should I use? What program is available to support writing to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ifleet2007
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Probleme avec SVM

Bonjour, J'ai ajouté par erreur à un sous mirroir des disques de cette facon : metattach d53 c2t90d0s0 c2t90d1s0 ... alors que j'aurais du faire un stripe par disque (comme ça) : metattach d53 c2t90d0s0 metattach d53 c2t90d1s0 .. Derriere, j'ai fais un growfs -M du FS pour l'aggrandir et... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phil.nakache
1 Replies

6. AIX

Probléme pour agrandir LV et FS

Bonjour, Je travail sur un environnement AIX 5.3 et je n'arrive pas à augmenter mon FS ni mon LV. J'utilise les commande suivante chfs -a size=+4G /home/guesting ou extendlv sybase5lv 4 et rien à faire il me retourne que le maximum capacity est atteint au niveau du LV alors qu'il y a des PP de... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mosta
6 Replies

7. AIX

Using mkdvd to create bootable mksysb on dvd reports success but nothing on dvd?

Hello, Running AIX 7.1 7100-00-03-1115, trying to make a mksysb image to a dvd drive using mkdvd. My final command looks like this.. mkdvd -e -V rootvg -R -C /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_fs -I /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_images -M /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/mksysbimage -d /dev/cd0 -Y When i run this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies
PTHREAD_DETACH(3)					   BSD Library Functions Manual 					 PTHREAD_DETACH(3)

NAME
pthread_detach -- detach a thread SYNOPSIS
#include <pthread.h> int pthread_detach(pthread_t thread); DESCRIPTION
The pthread_detach() function is used to indicate to the implementation that storage for the thread thread can be reclaimed when the thread terminates. If thread has not terminated, pthread_detach() will not cause it to terminate. The effect of multiple pthread_detach() calls on the same target thread is unspecified. RETURN VALUES
If successful, the pthread_detach() function will return zero. Otherwise an error number will be returned to indicate the error. Note that the function does not change the value of errno as it did for some drafts of the standard. These early drafts also passed a pointer to pthread_t as the argument. Beware! ERRORS
The pthread_detach() function will fail if: [EINVAL] The implementation has detected that the value specified by thread does not refer to a joinable thread. [ESRCH] No thread could be found corresponding to that specified by the given thread ID, thread. SEE ALSO
pthread_join(3) STANDARDS
The pthread_detach() function conforms to ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 (``POSIX.1''). BSD
April 4, 1996 BSD