Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Can We post For Sale stuff
Operating Systems HP-UX Can We post For Sale stuff Post 90631 by Perderabo on Thursday 24th of November 2005 03:46:14 PM
Old 11-24-2005
This particular forum is for HP-UX questions and discussions of a technical nature. We bend the rules enough to allow some discussion of HP hardware. But stuff for sale is clearly over the top. We move stuff like that to a hidden Jail area and often ban the poster. I am reasonably sure that Neo prohibits advertising everywhere on the site. After all, he steadfastly refuses to accept paid advertising.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Simple stuff.

I hacked my TIVO a few months ago. I made a computer specifically for this, but I only used a UNIX boot disk to get all the TIVO goodies to work. I am intersted in getting some version of UNIX on this machine and getting it onto my network. I only want to do some simple file transfers, maybe... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: IamJAWA
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

weird stuff

I coudln't think of another topic to post this under as the OS on the system is XP pro. Ok here is the go. I'm upgrdaing a mates computer. A AMD 1200Mhz and well it wouldn't boot from the CD to do a fresh install (By upgrade I mean OS with complete new install). So I opened up the box and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

A schoolboyish stuff

Hi , This is a pretty simple sed command i found when i was checking out one of the codes of my colleague . sed -e 's/\*.*\) \(\ <1*e\ >\) \(*.*\)/\2/' When i tried this on a few text files it was displaying the entire line. If this was to display entire line why sweat out on a sed . Does... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kinny
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help with monitoring stuff

Hi, I am trying to write a script to do monitoring kind of stuff, requirement - when a server is given a start it updates a file called server.log, I need to keep on grepping the word "Running" and as soon as it comes , script should be exited with the message , "Server came up... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunilmenhdiratt
2 Replies
post(3FORM)															       post(3FORM)

NAME
post - write or erase forms from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <form.h> int post_form(FORM *form); int unpost_form(FORM *form); DESCRIPTION
The function post_form displays a form to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). The function unpost_form erases form from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NOT_POSTED The form has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the form. E_NO_ROOM Form is too large for its window. E_POSTED The form has already been posted. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), form(3FORM). NOTES
The header file <form.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V forms library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3FORM)