Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VPN Solutions
Operating Systems Linux VPN Solutions Post 90576 by jaibw on Thursday 24th of November 2005 01:48:45 AM
Old 11-24-2005
Error Vpn

Smilie

I am able to install and configure OpenVPN.

But in some sites it is unable to connect VPN server

I want that VPN solution that operated under WEB interface.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO Unixware7) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

2. SCO

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT drives/tapes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

LPI Course - Koenig Solutions ?

I want to do a certification on Linux, LPI to be precise. I dont have any idea as to where should one begin. Can any one help me as to where to get the knowledge and certification from ? I would prefer classroom style of teaching and hence want to know of any reputed institue. I do not mind India... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: IGS77
6 Replies

4. AIX

AIX backup solutions

Currently I am backing up AIX to tape. I would like to setup a back that goes to another server either windows or linux that we already backup and send offsite automatically. Is this possible? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fierfek
5 Replies
GNUNET-VPN(1)						      General Commands Manual						     GNUNET-VPN(1)

NAME
gnunet-vpn - manually setup a GNUnet VPN tunnel SYNOPSIS
gnunet-vpn [options] DESCRIPTION
gnunet-vpn can be used to manually setup a VPN tunnel via the GNUnet network. There are two main types of tunnels. Tunnels to an exit node which routes the traffic to the global Internet, and tunnels to a node that runs a service only within GNUnet. Depending on the type of tunnel, gnunet-vpn takes different options. The "-i" option is required for tunnels to an exit node, whereas the "-p" and "-s" options in conjunction with either "-u" or "-t" are required for tunnels to services. For exit tunnels, both UDP and TCP traffic will be redi- rected. For service tunnels, either UDP ("-u") or TCP ("-t") traffic will be redirected. The tool will display the IP address for this end of the tunnel. The address can be displayed as soon as it has been allocated, or only after ("-a") the tunnel has been created. OPTIONS
-4, --ipv4 Desired IP address on this end of the tunnel should be an IPv4 address. -6, --ipv6 Desired IP address on this end of the tunnel should be an IPv6 address. -a, --after-connect Display IP address only after the tunnel is fully connected. -c FILENAME, --config=FILENAME Use the configuration file FILENAME. -d SEC, --duration SEC The mapping should be established for SEC seconds. Default is 5 minutes. -h, --help Print short help on options. -i IP, --ip IP Tunnel should be to an exit node and connect to the given IPv4 or IPv6 IP address. Note that you can specify an IPv6 address as the target here, even in combination with "-4" (4to6) and similarly you can specify an IPv4 address in combination with "-6" (6to4). -L LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and ERROR. -p PEERID, --peer=PEERID Name of the peer offering the service to connect to. Cannot be used in conjunction with "-i", requires "-s". -s NAME, --service=NAME Name of the service running on the target peer. Cannot be used in conjunction with "-i", requires "-p". -t, --tcp Service runs TCP. Either "-t" or "-u" must be specified when using "-s". -u, --udp Service runs UDP. Either "-t" or "-u" must be specified when using "-s". -V, --verbose Be verbose. -v, --version Print GNUnet version number. BUGS
Report bugs by using Mantis <https://gnunet.org/bugs/> or by sending electronic mail to <gnunet-developers@gnu.org> SEE ALSO
gnunet-setup(1) GNUnet 25 Feb 2012 GNUNET-VPN(1)