Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Another Urgent HDD problem
Operating Systems Solaris Another Urgent HDD problem Post 90303 by adol3 on Monday 21st of November 2005 01:04:45 PM
Old 11-21-2005
mandotary

Hi,
Thanks for your reply

Iam using an application that requires 4 partitions mandatory that is why I kept my hdd this way

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help urgent problem

i accedently "deleted" all workspaces I have a black screen and dont know what to do solaris common desktop enviroment (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ssshakir
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Hdd problem, help!!!

Hi, My HP-UX has some errors to wake up and one of them are: /dev/vg00/rlvol4 BAD CYLINDER GROUPS I have thought that my hdd has physical problems, my question is: Exists a program to check the hdd physically and to repair it... Thanks.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: efrenba
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

IInd Hard Disk Mounting Problem on 1st HDD On SCO UNIX Open Server

Hi Engg. ! :mad: I have a harddisk on which SCO UNIX Open Server was installed. There was some data (in .dbf format) on it. Present condition of HDD is that it is not booting. Now I want to mount this HDD through other HDD on which SCO UNIX Open Server is installed by attaching... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Niraj Gopal Sha
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Urgent printing problem

I can no longer print from HP-UX 10. All the printers are network printers. I have already stopped and restarted the spooler (lpshut and lpsched), but still the same problem. The printers react when I ping them. I have also tried with SAM, but the system cannot find the printers. Can somebody... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: filipd
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

usb hdd detection problem

I have seagate USB 2.0 HDD which was working good on my windows system Recently I have started using red hat Linux 2.6.9-55.0.12.EL (i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux) The USB is not at all detected in Linux even if I reboot with it attached to the PC. The same can be detected on any Windows system. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahendrakamath
0 Replies

6. Solaris

problem while booting from hdd

hello gurus, i have just installed the os on hdd, when i write down boot command on ok prompt, I get following error continuously. what could be the possible problem WARNING: /ssm@0,0/pci@18,600000/scsi@2/sd@0,0 (sd0): auto request sense failed (reason=reset) WARNING:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameergrover
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Old HDD copy to new HDD ? im lost...

Over the last few months the HDD spins louder and louder, so I fiqured its time to replace the HDD. Its been running 24/7/365 since 98 :eek:. yes i said since 98 :D I have an IBM system 43P Model 240. 233 MHz. running AIX Version 4. The current HDD is an IBM DGHS COMP IEC -950 FRU PN#... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chevy89rocks
5 Replies

8. Red Hat

[ URGENT] - HDD visible to OS without reboot

Hi, I have added 30 GB Vmware Scsci disk in RHEL # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 (Tikanga) I want to make this 30 GB visible to OS without reboot. Pls help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
1 Replies

9. AIX

IBM AIX Internal HDD vs SAN HDD and Oracle

Hi Folks, I am facing an issue with the performance. P4 with 1 processor and 16 GB RAM and SAN HDD = Oracle report takes 25 minutes P5 with 2 processors and 16 GB RAM internall HDD with LPAR = Oracle Report takes 1 hour 15 minutes ( please note I have assigned all the max processors and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
7 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris 10 problem - need urgent help -2

I installed Solaris 10 x86 on a HP server, all OK showing on graphic screen. However it never automatically mount cdrom on boot and one our apps needs to auto-mount the app cdrom on boot to complete the installation. Please help. ALso I connected to this HP server's COM1 with a null-modem... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gping
0 Replies
tt_message_destroy(library call)										  tt_message_destroy(library call)

NAME
tt_message_destroy -- destroy a message SYNOPSIS
#include <Tt/tt_c.h> Tt_status tt_message_destroy( Tt_message m); DESCRIPTION
The tt_message_destroy function destroys the message. Destroying a message has no effect on the delivery of a message already sent. The m argument is the opaque handle for the message involved in this operation. RETURN VALUE
Upon successful completion, the tt_message_destroy function returns the status of the operation as one of the following Tt_status values: TT_OK The operation completed successfully. TT_ERR_NOMP The ttsession(1) process is not running and the ToolTalk service cannot restart it. TT_ERR_POINTER The pointer passed does not point to an object of the correct type for this operation. APPLICATION USAGE
If the application sent a request and is expecting a reply with return values, the application should destroy the message after it have received the reply. If the application sends a notice, the application can destroy the message immediately after it sends the notice. SEE ALSO
Tt/tt_c.h - Tttt_c(5), tt_message_create(3), tt_message_create_super(3). tt_message_destroy(library call)