Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VPN Solutions
Operating Systems Linux VPN Solutions Post 90253 by jaibw on Monday 21st of November 2005 04:46:23 AM
Old 11-21-2005
VPN Solutions

Hello Friends

I want to know about VPN Solutions under Linux

Please help me Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO Unixware7) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

2. SCO

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT drives/tapes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

LPI Course - Koenig Solutions ?

I want to do a certification on Linux, LPI to be precise. I dont have any idea as to where should one begin. Can any one help me as to where to get the knowledge and certification from ? I would prefer classroom style of teaching and hence want to know of any reputed institue. I do not mind India... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: IGS77
6 Replies

4. AIX

AIX backup solutions

Currently I am backing up AIX to tape. I would like to setup a back that goes to another server either windows or linux that we already backup and send offsite automatically. Is this possible? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fierfek
5 Replies
ost::Runable(3) 					     Library Functions Manual						   ost::Runable(3)

NAME
ost::Runable - A container for objects that can be queued against a runlist. SYNOPSIS
#include <misc.h> Public Member Functions bool starting (Runlist *list) Start the object against a run list. void stoping (void) Stop the object, called when stopping or ready completes. Protected Member Functions Runable () virtual ~Runable () virtual void ready (void)=0 Method handler that is invoked when a wait-listed object becomes ready to run. Friends class Runlist Detailed Description A container for objects that can be queued against a runlist. Author: David Sugar dyfet@ostel.com runable object with notify when ready. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation ost::Runable::Runable () [protected] virtual ost::Runable::~Runable () [protected], [virtual] Member Function Documentation virtual void ost::Runable::ready (void) [protected], [pure virtual] Method handler that is invoked when a wait-listed object becomes ready to run. bool ost::Runable::starting (Runlist *list) Start the object against a run list. Returns: true if immediately available to run. Parameters: list to start under. void ost::Runable::stoping (void) Stop the object, called when stopping or ready completes. May also be used for a task that has not yet started to remove it from the wait list. Friends And Related Function Documentation friend class Runlist [friend] Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for GNU CommonC++ from the source code. GNU CommonC++ Sat Jun 23 2012 ost::Runable(3)