Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VPN Solutions
Operating Systems Linux VPN Solutions Post 90253 by jaibw on Monday 21st of November 2005 04:46:23 AM
Old 11-21-2005
VPN Solutions

Hello Friends

I want to know about VPN Solutions under Linux

Please help me Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO Unixware7) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

2. SCO

Backup solutions

Hi guys, We are looking to replace our current backup solution - we currently backup our Progress databases (on SCO) to DLT7000 tapes but that being old technology the failure rate is increasing and we need to replace them with a more reliable solution. We've been looking at SDLT drives/tapes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seraphic
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

LPI Course - Koenig Solutions ?

I want to do a certification on Linux, LPI to be precise. I dont have any idea as to where should one begin. Can any one help me as to where to get the knowledge and certification from ? I would prefer classroom style of teaching and hence want to know of any reputed institue. I do not mind India... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: IGS77
6 Replies

4. AIX

AIX backup solutions

Currently I am backing up AIX to tape. I would like to setup a back that goes to another server either windows or linux that we already backup and send offsite automatically. Is this possible? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fierfek
5 Replies
eurephiadm lastlog(7)													     eurephiadm lastlog(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-lastlog - View the eurephia lastlog SYNOPSIS
eurephiadm lastlog [-v|--verbose] [-S|--sortkeys <sort keys>] [<FILTER arguments>] DESCRIPTION
This command will query the lastlog records, which contains information about all logins done with the eurephia-auth plug-in. OPTIONS
-S | --sortkeys <sort key>[,<sort key>[,<sort key>]...] Sorting order of the report. More sort keys can be given, separated by comma. The available sort keys are: uid : User ID certid : Certificate ID ip : IP address where the client connects from vpnip : Assigned IP address on the VPN client status : eurephia connection status login : When the client logged in logout : When the client logged out username : eurephia username macaddr : MAC address of the TUN/TAP interface on the VPN client uicid : User ID/Certificate ID link ID. Related to the IDs provided by eurephiadm usercerts -v | --verbose View detailed lastlog FILTERS
The filters can help reducing the amount of data being reported. Multiple filters may be added, but they will only work as additional "AND" arguments in the query. -c | --certid <Certificate ID> Certificate ID -i | --uid <User ID> Numeric user ID -u | --username <User name> User name -I | --ip-addr <IP address> IP address of remote host -s | --login <YYYY-MM-DD> Login time -e | --logout <YYYY-MM-DD> Logout time -m | --mac-addr <TUN/TAP MAC address> MAC address of remote VPN interface of the client -a | --uicid <Access ID> User ID/Certificate ID link ID. Related to the IDs provided by eurephiadm usercerts SEE ALSO
eurephiadm(7), eurephiadm-certs(7), eurephiadm-users(7), eurephiadm-usercerts(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm lastlog(7)