Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Restore
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Restore Post 90213 by krhamidou on Sunday 20th of November 2005 08:19:36 AM
Old 11-20-2005
you should try to see associations with *.exe files in the register... Try to do it with regedt32 from a remote computer...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. AIX

mksysb restore - Wrong OS level for restore

Hi all, I am still working on my mksysb restore. My latest issue is during an alt_disk_install from tape I got the following error after all the data had been restored. 0505-143 alt_disk_install: Unable to match mksysb level 5.2.0 with any available boot images. Please correct this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pobman
0 Replies
Temporary(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual						      Temporary(4)

NAME
Temporary - Stores data files during transfers to remote systems SYNOPSIS
/usr/spool/uucp/SystemName/TM.xxPID.000 DESCRIPTION
The uucp Temporary (TM.*) files store data files during transfers to remote systems. After a Data (D.*) file is transferred to a remote system by the uucico daemon, the uucp program places it in a subdirectory of the uucp spooling directory named /usr/spool/uucp/SystemName, where the SystemName directory is named for the computer that is transmitting the file. The uucp program creates a temporary data file to hold the original data file. The full pathname of the temporary data file is in the following format: /usr/spool/uucp/SystemName/TM.xxPID.000 where the SystemName directory is named for the computer that is sending the file, and TM.xxPID.000 is the name of the file; for example, TM.00451.000. The PID variable is the process ID of the job. FILES
Describes accessible remote systems Contains uucp command, data, and execute files Contain data to be transferred. Contain files that uucp has transferred RELATED INFORMATION
Daemons: uucico(8) Commands: uucp(1), uudemon.cleanu(4), uupick(1), uuto(1), uux(1) delim off Temporary(4)