Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers my_server.1.131.10.in-addr.arpa Post 89500 by stancwong on Monday 14th of November 2005 01:19:42 AM
Old 11-14-2005
my_server.1.131.10.in-addr.arpa

Hi all,

I am a newbie of setting up DNS server. Everything went fine except one thing.

When I do "nslookup", my server name apears as "my_server.1.131.10.in-addr.arpa" rather than "my_server.my_domian.com" on my clients. Do you know how to fix it? Thanks.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

finger, getting name and pts from ip addr

im ultra new at unix and was wondering if its possible to create aliases of the write command that send messeges to users using an ip address. i was thinking to use the '|awk' with the command finger but as i've said im a total newbie. thanks a lot in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: swag:þ
2 Replies

2. AIX

AIX 5.3 , gensyms command, translate 32 bit addr to 64 bit addr

I am trying to map the information from the gensyms command, Its gives information about the various symbols info like symbol type, addr offset, and the main libraries addr starting point. My problem is , how do I map this 32 bit addr to a 64 bit addr, I am trying to extract Segment # information... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmeswani
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Internal heap ERROR 17113 addr=0x0

Hi, I'm running a COBOL process (with subroutines in standard C accessing an oracle database using OCI calls, using shared memories and sem etc....) on an AIX 5.1 machine. Under unusually heavy conditions (millions of loops in the process) I've got the following error: Execution error : file... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Isax50
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

TTL for IP addr from DNS through C code

Hi All, I know that getaddrinfo() return the multiple IP addresses (if present) for a hostname. But, I want to know how to get the TTL value for this list from DNS. I want to get this TTL value and cache this IP address list for that much time and then again go for DNS resolution if TTL expires. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: softindia
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh: How do I resolve ip addr in a text file?

Hi, I need to resolve IP to names in a text file. I was thinking of using some unix commands. Ksh. Text in file contains a lot of these entries: .. 20 6 <166>%ASA-6-302013: Built inbound TCP connection 12690562 for inside2:10.86.6.20/3678 (10.86.6.20/3678) to inside:10.107.22.12/1947... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hasselhaven
3 Replies
libzeep(3)							    subroutine								libzeep(3)

NAME
libzeep - A C++ library for XML parsing, XPath, SOAP servers and web apps SYNOPSIS
#include <zeep/server.hpp> class my_server : public zeep::server { public: my_server(const char* addr, short port); void sum(int a, int b, int& c) { c = a + b; } }; my_server::my_server(const char* addr, short port) : zeep::server("http//www.acme.org/...", addr, port) { const char kSumParameterNames[] = { "a", "b", "c" }; register_action("sum", this, &my_server::sum, kSumParameterNames); } ... int main() { my_server server("0.0.0.0", 10333); boost::thread t(boost::bind(&my_server::run, &server)); // and wait for a signal to stop using e.g. sigwait(3) ... } NOTE
See HTML pages for more up-to-date documentation. E.g. at http://www.cmbi.ru.nl/libzeep/doc DESCRIPTION
Using libzeep you can create a SOAP server by deriving from zeep::server. In the constructor of your server, you call the base class con- structor with three arguments: ns, a namespace for your SOAP server, address, the address to listen to, usually "0.0.0.0" to listen to all available addresses. And port, the port number to bind to. SOAP actions are simply members of the server object and are registered using the register_action member function of the zeep::server base class. After initializing the server object, the run member is called and the server then starts listening to the address and port speci- fied. The resulting web service application will process incoming request. There are three kinds of requests, the server can return an automati- cally generated WSDL, it can process standard SOAP message send in SOAP envelopes and it can handle REST style requests which are mapped to corresponding SOAP messages internally. The signature of the registered actions are used to generate all the code needed to serialize and deserialize SOAP envelopes and to create a corresponding WSDL file. The signature can be as simple as the example above but can also be as complex as in this one: void myAction( const std::vector<MyStructIn>& input, MyStructOut& output); In order to make this work, you have to notify the library of the mapping of your structure type to a name using the macro SOAP_XML_SET_STRUCT_NAME like this: SOAP_XML_SET_STRUCT_NAME(MyStructIn); SOAP_XML_SET_STRUCT_NAME(MyStructOut); Next to this, you have to provide a way to serialize and deserialize your structure. For this, libzeep uses the same mechanism as the Boost::serialize library, which means you have to add a templated member function called serialize to your structure. The result will look like this: struct MyStructIn { string myField1; int myField2; template<class Archive> void serialize(Archive& ar, const unsigned int version) { ar & BOOST_SERIALIZATION_NVP(myField1) & BOOST_SERIALIZATION_NVP(myField2); } }; Similarly you can use enum's in an action signature or as structure member variables. Again we need to tell the library the type name for the enum and the possible enum values. We do this using the SOAP_XML_ADD_ENUM macro, like this: enum MyEnum { "one", "two" }; SOAP_XML_ADD_ENUM(myEnum, one); SOAP_XML_ADD_ENUM(myEnum, two); As shown above, you can also use std::vector containers in the signature of actions. Support for other STL containers is not implemented yet. If the address used by clients of your server is different from the address of your local machine (which can happen if you're behind a reverse proxy e.g.) you can specify the location using the set_location member function of zeep::server. The specified address will then be used in the WSDL file. BUGS
This documentation is seriously out of date. Look at the HTML version for more up-to-date documentation, you can find it at /usr/share/doc/libzeep-dev/html or at http://www.cmbi.ru.nl/libzeep/ Undoubtedly libzeep will contain bugs. One of the more obvious one is the missing support for signatures using STL containers other than std::vector. version 2.9 12-jan-2009 libzeep(3)