Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Check this out. Find out the errors as much as possible. thanks Post 89127 by CULM on Thursday 10th of November 2005 08:45:43 PM
Old 11-10-2005
Check this out. Find out the errors as much as possible. thanks

Sorry guys, busy working on a new project these days so I am not able to keep this topic update frequently.

Few days earlier I talked to some of my friends in China and understand more about the current situation of China's IT industry. From what they told me and considering my experience and technology skills, I believe I possibly can get a team leader position in a big IT company in China with around 15k-18k RMB monthly salary. To tell the turth it is still a little bit lower than my expectation so I should improve myself a lot before I come back China.

Anyway, the most happiest thing is through this conversation I now realize what is the my step-by-step way in the future.

Good luck to those people here who has a will to study hard and eventually be a successful leader of IT professionals

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Check my crontab for possible errors.

I'm posting the line I just added to my crontab because it's my first and I want to be sure it's doing what I'm intending it to do. 59 23 0 * 1-5 /export/<many_directories_later...>/scripts/get_clientkpi.sh Supposed to do: Run script at 11:59pm every night, except weekends. Question: If I wish... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yongho
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Adapter Errors and Link Errors

$ errpt | more IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi1 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi0 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I check if find had no output

Below script complains about remove, because the find that pipes into it has no results. It's okay operationally, but a bad error message. I would like to first check whether find had any output, and only if it had output do the rm with xargs. How can I check whether find had output? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tphyahoo
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find out Errors in FTP Scripts

Hi Please let me know is there any way through which I can find out errors & do debugging in FTP scripts. Thanks Sourabh TCS (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sourabhshakya
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Traverse a flatfile and check for errors

Hi, I need to check a flatfile for various parameters like length of the record, format of record, any tab character present in the record etc., for checking presence of tab character, i'm trying to use the following code and i'm not sure if the same is right. Pls Help. nawk '{print... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aravindc
1 Replies

6. Ubuntu

where to find the message "Your disk drives are being checked for errors"

Hi, During start up I got the message "Your disk drives are being checked for errors". But it went so fast that I could read following messages. Once logged I though I could find it in "dmesg" but nothing... May someone know where I can find plese ? :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xib.be
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find: return code check

Hi, I've a find command like, find /abcd/efgh -name "xxxx" 2> /dev/null > file1 what would be the condition to check if this returns none(means if the file "xxxx" is not present) ???? I tried checking with $? and it returns 72 to me but even the file is present also it returns... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: skcvasanth
6 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

program to find and print a Fibonacci sequence of numbers. --Errors

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I am trying to convert a C language program over to Sparc Assembley and I am getting Undefined first referenced... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenjiro310
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check for “errors” or “ORA-”

I want to check for "errors" or "ORA-" in Y.if there is an error then exit Y=`sqlplus -s user/passwd<< EOF exec test_Proc; exit; EOF` if ; then exit 1 fi but this doesnt work (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: haadiya
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Need in for a script that should check for errors in multiple log file (approx 2500) and should mail

hello everyone, I am new to linux and got this deliverable to write a script that should check for error in multiple log file (count is approx 2500 log files on single server) and once error is found, it should mail that error My logic says: we can put all log files path/location in one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratik_CTS
2 Replies
SRUN_CR(1)							 slurm components							SRUN_CR(1)

NAME
srun_cr - run parallel jobs with checkpoint/restart support SYNOPSIS
srun_cr [OPTIONS...] DESCRIPTION
The design of srun_cr is inspired by mpiexec_cr from MVAPICH2 and cr_restart form BLCR. It is a wrapper around the srun command to enable batch job checkpoint/restart support when used with SLURM's checkpoint/blcr plugin. OPTIONS
The srun_cr execute line options are identical to those of the srun command. See "man srun" for details. DETAILS
After initialization, srun_cr registers a thread context callback function. Then it forks a process and executes "cr_run --omit srun" with its arguments. cr_run is employed to exclude the srun process from being dumped upon checkpoint. All catchable signals except SIGCHLD sent to srun_cr will be forwarded to the child srun process. SIGCHLD will be captured to mimic the exit status of srun when it exits. Then srun_cr loops waiting for termination of tasks being launched from srun. The step launch logic of SLURM is augmented to check if srun is running under srun_cr. If true, the environment variable SURN_SRUN_CR_SOCKET should be present, the value of which is the address of a Unix domain socket created and listened to be srun_cr. After launching the tasks, srun tires to connect to the socket and sends the job ID, step ID and the nodes allocated to the step to srun_cr. Upon checkpoint, srun_cr checks to see if the tasks have been launched. If not srun_cr first forwards the checkpoint request to the tasks by calling the SLURM API slurm_checkpoint_tasks() before dumping its process context. Upon restart, srun_cr checks to see if the tasks have been previously launched and checkpointed. If true, the environment variable SLURM_RESTART_DIR is set to the directory of the checkpoint image files of the tasks. Then srun is forked and executed again. The envi- ronment variable will be used by the srun command to restart execution of the tasks from the previous checkpoint. COPYING
Copyright (C) 2009 National University of Defense Technology, China. Produced at National University of Defense Technology, China (cf, DISCLAIMER). CODE-OCEC-09-009. All rights reserved. This file is part of SLURM, a resource management program. For details, see <http://www.schedmd.com/slurmdocs/>. SLURM is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. SLURM is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. SEE ALSO
srun(1) srun_cr 2.0 March 2009 SRUN_CR(1)