Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: File declare !
Top Forums Programming File declare ! Post 88800 by iwbasts on Tuesday 8th of November 2005 09:03:09 PM
Old 11-08-2005
Data File declare !

Dear all

I declare like this in my program :

int main(int argc ,char **argv)
{
FILE *ft;
char* ini_file;
char fbuf[MAXBUF];
char sendbuf[MAXBUF];
char strbuf[MAXBUF];

}

When I compile
this is the error :

cc: "send.c", line 28: error 1588: "ft" undefined.

So please help me to solve this

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can unix program declare int?

can unix program declare int??how to declare ? if i want to declare int and using read command then compare which int is small...how to do this??can somebody help me? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yeah016
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

declare number variable in csh

Hi frind, i="1" while do echo "i is $i" data_file=$HYP_ROOT/import/efcextr$i.txt echo "$data_file" i=`expr $i + 1` done This is woring finly in ksh but not in ksh. in ksh it showing error i=1: Command not found i: Undefined variable Kindly help me ...why it is showing the error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deep_kol
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to declare an array to take more than 10,000 characters

Hi Guys Need some help I am reading the string values from the text files into the shell script and had them feed into array I have declared an associative array as TYPE t_user_id_tab IS TABLE OF VARCHAR2(3000);\n my_user_id t_user_id_tab;\n varchar2 is limiting me to take only... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinky
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

BASH : Using declare in a loop

I have a config file that needs to be formatted before it's sourced to a script. I've been formatting it with sed and dropping it in /tmp then sourcing it from there. I'd like to just format the config file with sed then declare the variables without having to create a temporary file in /tmp. So... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crs6785
2 Replies

5. Programming

declare a variable in mysql

i have created a script to insert 100K rows into mysql db. But the forst line where i declare the variable is giving error. I am new to mysql. Can anyone help me in this? the script is ====================================== DECLARE c INT(10) := 54; BEGIN WHILE c <... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitranjansahu
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

declare variable

hi to all, i am trying to declare a variable as an integer in unix shell script. i search the web for a way to do it but it doesnt work. i tried "define -i" and "declare" but that doesnt work. if somebody knows another way to declare a variable as integer please help me. thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonoiatis9
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to declare variables once and reuse them in other scripts?

Hello everyone. I'm trying to create a conf file with variables that my other scripts will use. I have several scripts that use the same variables, and since I don't know how to read them from an external file, i define them in each script (and then if i want to change one's value i need to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: moshe88
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to declare float in shellscript?

Hi All, I am having an abc.txt , which contains some digits Eg:abc.txt 14.5 56.6 95.5 I want write shellscript in suchway that if any digit is greter than 90 then it shuld display " digit is greater than 90" Please help me to do so .I have tried below code , for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pspriyanka
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I declare boost?

Hello all, I am trying to "make" a database system, VDB (Veritas Data Base), and when I run "make" I receive the following error: VDBException.h:19: error: expected `)' before '*' token VDBException.h:20: error: expected `)' before '*' token VDBException.h:43: error: expected `)' before '*'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tyler_92
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to declare variable in perl

how can i declare variable in perl. for BLOCK in /sys/block/emcpow* (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
3 Replies
isaexec(3C)						   Standard C Library Functions 					       isaexec(3C)

NAME
isaexec - invoke isa-specific executable SYNOPSIS
#include <unistd.h> int isaexec(const char *path, char *const argv[], char *const envp[]); DESCRIPTION
The isaexec() function takes the path specified as path and breaks it into directory and file name components. It enquires from the running system the list of supported instruction set architectures; see isalist(5). The function traverses the list for an executable file in named subdirectories of the original directory. When such a file is located, execve() is invoked with argv[] and envp[]. See exec(2). RETURN VALUES
If no file is located, isaexec() returns ENOENT. Other return values are the same as for execve(). EXAMPLES
Example 1: Example of isaexec() function. On a system whose isalist is sparcv7 sparc the program int main(int argc, char *argv[], char *envp[]) { return (isaexec("/bin/thing", argv, envp)); } will look first for an executable file named /bin/sparcv7/thing, then for an executable file named /bin/sparc/thing. It will invoke execve() on the first executable file it finds named thing. On that same system, a program called /u/bin/tofu can cause either /u/bin/sparcv7/tofu or /u/bin/sparc/tofu to be invoked using the follow- ing code: int main(int argc, char *argv[], char *envp[]) { return (isaexec(getexecname(), argv, envp)); } ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Stable | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
exec(2), getexecname(3C), attributes(5), isalist(5) SunOS 5.10 20 Mar 1998 isaexec(3C)