Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with nmon utility
Operating Systems AIX Help with nmon utility Post 87884 by DogDay on Friday 28th of October 2005 01:10:09 PM
Old 10-28-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtofu
Can anyone give me a copy of nmon.zip. Somehow, IBM site has removed that download. We are running AIX5.1
Looks available to me. Smilie

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork....html#download

Try that link.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

nmon utility download

Can anyone let me know where could I download a copy of nmon. IBM site has removed that nmon from downloading.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wtofu
2 Replies

2. AIX

Another NMON

Anyone ever experienced a core dump when running NMON. I am running AIX 5.3 on an 8 CPU LPAR (P570). This has only recently started to happen. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
3 Replies

3. AIX

nmon

Can any one help where i can find articals about nomn I need to know how to read this tools ┌─CPU-Utilisation-Small-View───────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ 0----------25-----------50----------75----------100│ │CPU User% Sys% Wait% Idle%| ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: habuzahra
3 Replies

4. AIX

Nmon

HI Im new on this world. Im working with nmon and I understand that this tool generates a files that later with excel I can see the graphcial of my server. The problem is that this process is execute manualy and I need to meake automatic. How can I do That. Sorry for my english!! :o (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegtoro
3 Replies

5. AIX

Nmon tool

How to analyze nmon output or is there any tool for analyzing. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
2 Replies

6. AIX

Nmon tool

Hi All, I have a p550 server with 4 proc. But when i run nmon analyzer in cpu_sum it show 5 processors cpu0 cpu1 cpu2 cpu3 cpu4. Why it is showing 5 processors. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
6 Replies

7. AIX

nmon in aix

Hi, I want to know how to use nmon in aix? I have donwloaded nmon (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Unzip a file using unzip utility for files zipped without zip utility ?

Hi, I need to zip/compress a data file and send to a vendor. The vendor does have only unzip utility and can accept only .ZIP files. I do not have zip utility in my server. How do I zip/compress the file so that it can be deflated using unzip command ? I tried gzip & compress commands, but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sabari Nath S
1 Replies

9. AIX

Please Help With NMON Data

Hi guys, I am an Oracle DBA and I have an account with some databases on an AIX 5.3 server. I am trying to figure out if I really need to add memory to this box or not, the account team keeps pushing me to make a decision and I don't want to waste their money if I don't need to right now, we could... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nibbsbitt
4 Replies

10. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nmon Analysis

Dear All, I am an performance tester. Now i am working in project where we are using linux 2.6.32. Now I got an oppurtunity to learn the monitoring the server. As part of this task i need to do analysis of the Nmon report. I was completely blank in this. So please suggest me how to start... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamsengu
0 Replies
LWP-DOWNLOAD(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  LWP-DOWNLOAD(1p)

NAME
lwp-download - Fetch large files from the web SYNOPSIS
lwp-download [-a] [-s] <url> [<local path>] DESCRIPTION
The lwp-download program will save the file at url to a local file. If local path is not specified, then the current directory is assumed. If local path is a directory, then the last segment of the path of the url is appended to form a local filename. If the url path ends with slash the name "index" is used. With the -s option pick up the last segment of the filename from server provided sources like the Content- Disposition header or any redirect URLs. A file extension to match the server reported Content-Type might also be appended. If a file with the produced filename already exists, then lwp-download will prompt before it overwrites and will fail if its standard input is not a terminal. This form of invocation will also fail is no acceptable filename can be derived from the sources mentioned above. If local path is not a directory, then it is simply used as the path to save into. If the file already exists it's overwritten. The lwp-download program is implemented using the libwww-perl library. It is better suited to down load big files than the lwp-request program because it does not store the file in memory. Another benefit is that it will keep you updated about its progress and that you don't have much options to worry about. Use the "-a" option to save the file in text (ascii) mode. Might make a difference on dosish systems. EXAMPLE
Fetch the newest and greatest perl version: $ lwp-download http://www.perl.com/CPAN/src/latest.tar.gz Saving to 'latest.tar.gz'... 11.4 MB received in 8 seconds (1.43 MB/sec) AUTHOR
Gisle Aas <gisle@aas.no> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-14 LWP-DOWNLOAD(1p)