Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers c0d0t0s0 "/" shows 100% in solaris 9. need help Post 87477 by stakes20 on Monday 24th of October 2005 02:15:55 PM
Old 10-24-2005
MySQL success..i guess

hey,

i rebooted the system. remounted all the nf mounts.. and it dropped to 44%... well, thats good...but still dont know the cause.. couldnt be a mount issue, as i check those before. thanks guys for all ur help

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris escape my script from "-" to "/226"

Hello everyone. I beg your guys pardon please. I try to ls -al in many path/directories. So, I put the code in text file which look like below; ls -al / ls -al /etc ls -al /etc/default ... however, when I paste it to Solaris over SecureCRT, it seems the code was escaped from "-" to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smith
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Metastat shows "maintenance" and "last-erred"

Hi All, Sorry to post a problem for my first post but I'm in a bit of a pickle at the minute! I have an Ultra45 connected to a Storedge 3100 series, 2 internal, 2 external disks with a db application running on the external disks. Now everything is working fine and we've had no downtime or... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheSteed
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Printer configuration Migration from Solaris 10 "LP" to Solaris 11 "CUPS"

Need to find a way to import an LP printers.conf file to CUPS. I have some new Solaris 11.1 boxes that need to have 300 printers added. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: os2mac
0 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

"Locate" Shows Files but Not "LS" in Terminal

OS-X 10.8.4 Using locate I get these results: 10:~ mize$ locate /Users/mize/*.sh /Users/mize/Zend/workspaces/DefaultWorkspace/SLM/vendor/ZF2/bin/check-cs.sh /Users/mize/copy_ascii_upload.sh /Users/mize/copy_ascii_upload_to_server.sh /Users/mize/copy_form_functions_php_to_jpl.sh... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gary Mize
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Login shows "PS" but locked

Hello my o/s is: SunOS sjcorpftp 5.10 Generic_118855-36 i86pc i386 i86pc I am sys admin for several Sun boxes, whenever a user cannot login I do a "passwd -s login-name" the majority of the time the login status will show "PS" when it is locked once I unlock it, they can login Has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ikeleong
2 Replies

7. SCO

NFS umount shows the "Device busy (Error 16)"

Hi there After making a backup copy of it sometimes happens that when I want to unmount an NFS indicates the error:umount: /path_mount busy: Device busy (Error 16) if I run lsoff, I can not find the process that is blocking the application. I'm using OpenServer 5.0.2c as one NFS server ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
14 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
NFSMOUNT.CONF(5)						File Formats Manual						  NFSMOUNT.CONF(5)

NAME
nfsmount.conf - Configuration file for NFS mounts SYNOPSIS
Configuration file for NFS mounts that allows options to be set globally, per server or per mount point. DESCRIPTION
The configuration file is made up of multiple sections followed by variables associated with that section. A section is defined by a string enclosed by [ and ] branches. Variables are assignment statements that assign values to particular variables using the = operator, as in Proto=Tcp. Sections are broken up into three basic categories: Global options, Server options and Mount Point options. [ NFSMount_Global_Options ] - This statically named section defines all of the global mount options that can be applied to every NFS mount. [ Server "Server_Name" ] - This section defines all the mount options that should be used on mounts to a particular NFS server. The "Server_Name" strings needs to be surrounded by '"' and be an exact match of the server name used in the mount command. [ MountPoint "Mount_Point" ] - This section defines all the mount options that should be used on a particular mount point. The "Mount_Point" string needs to be surrounded by '"' and be an exact match of the mount point used in the mount command. EXAMPLES
These are some example lines of how sections and variables are defined in the configuration file. [ NFSMount_Global_Options ] Proto=Tcp The TCP protocol will be used on every NFS mount. [ Server "nfsserver.foo.com" ] rsize=32k wsize=32k A 33k (32768 bytes) block size will be used as the read and write size on all mounts to the 'nfsserver.foo.com' server. [ MountPoint "/export/home" ] Background=True All mounts to the '/export/home' export will be performed in the background (i.e. done asynchronously). FILES
/etc/nfsmount.conf Default NFS mount configuration file SEE ALSO
nfs(5), mount(8), 9 Mar 2008 NFSMOUNT.CONF(5)