Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Same problem as xyz
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Same problem as xyz Post 87259 by Perderabo on Friday 21st of October 2005 01:38:05 PM
Old 10-21-2005
His account was brand new and had no posts. That is not the case with your account. Your account has some posts. Start a second account. I continue to see no indication of an email problem at our end. I have a second account I can reset my password via email.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How would you replace the n character in a file with some xyz?

How would you replace the n character in a file with some xyz? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JosephGerard
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

limiting characters upto <xyz> columns

Hi, Recently i did some code changes in one of the text file. During the code review,i've been asked to allign the comments in this file to XYZ columns(say XYZ=40). Now the problem is that this file is a huge one and it would be really pathetic if i go ahead and do it manually. I think... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amit4g
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Replace 'abc' with 'xyz'

Hi everyone I am new to unix . i got struck up with small issue. i have text file something like this abc 'xyz' '5' pqr 'lmn' '6' i want to replace abc 'xyz' '5' with abc 'tyr' '9' but i know the key 'xyz' based on the key 'xyz' i want to replace please help me . its... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vijayaragavan
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i delete a keyword containing XYZ in unix

Hi all, I am trying to remove the words which has XYZ as a prt of that. My input file is something like this : PHNDAZLF-UPS-XYZ' aaaaaaa bbbbb ADFRTEJKS-XYZ cccccccc ddddddd rrrrrr SGETHEHDJ-ABC-RXY' hhhhh ttttt' kkkk FHJSKSJDKD-XXX-YYY Output expected is : aaaaaaa... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdhanek
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk xyz file in a for loop

hi good day I have a number of text files (xyz) that I want to format in to defined column widths (that is 7 digits (padding with zeros in cases where necessary) with 6 decimal places) using awk. . I can perform this on one text file at a time without any problems. However I want to write a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnstrong
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

need to kill a number of processes with name "XYZ" at a time using shell script

Hi, when i grep for the process "XYZ" , there will be some good number of processes with that name, i want to kill all the these processes at a time using shell script? Any help needed for this action. Thanks Regards, Anil (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: anilmanepu
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to find recursively all shell script in the /xyz directory

Pls. advise how to find or used grep recursively all shell script files. Some files doesnt have a .sh or .ksh extension name. find / -name "*" |xargs grep bin |grep sh ?? TIA (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: budz26
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Manipulating xyz file with awk-if-else or sed

Hi forum, I am really hoping somebody can please help me here. I have a dataset in xyz format, with longitude as x, latitude as y and data readings as z. eg. 0 90 -8 1 90 23 2 90 -4 etc etc etc What i am looking to do is format the data so that x and y are untouched, however in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shlam16
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] How to match xyz-mno-prq in shell script?

I want to match variable with Point codes. $Input == xyz-mno-pqr x,y,z,m,n,o,p,q,r are numbers from 0 to 9. It may or may not be there eg 207-89-67 027-089-067 207-9-7 25-98-1 Like these inputs. How to match these ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raza Ali
2 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::User::Mixin::Model::User(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	      Jifty::Plugin::User::Mixin::Model::User(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::User::Mixin::Model::User - user model base mixin SYNOPSIS
package MyApp::Model::User; use Jifty::DBI::Schema; use MyApp::Record schema { # column definitions }; # Import columns: name, email and email_confirmed use Jifty::Plugin::User::Mixin::Model::User; DESCRIPTION
This mixin may be added to a model to give your user accounts a name and an email address. This module may be used as the basic building block for building account models in your application. It can be combined with mixins from an authentication plugin to create an object suitable for a given authentication mechanism. SCHEMA
This mixin model adds the following columns to the model. name This is the username/nickname for the user of the account. email This is the email address of the account. It is intended as a bare minimum confirmation of identity and for communication of password resets and other account information. email_confirmed This is a flag indicating whether the user has confirmed ownership of the given email address. METHODS
set_email ADDRESS Whenever a user's email is set to a new value, we need to make sure they reconfirm it. validate_email Makes sure that the email address looks like an email address and is not taken. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password, Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Mixin::Model::User LICENSE
Jifty is Copyright 2005-2010 Best Practical Solutions, LLC. Jifty is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-10 Jifty::Plugin::User::Mixin::Model::User(3pm)