Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Mozilla & Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Problem Post 86899 by Awadhesh on Tuesday 18th of October 2005 07:42:42 AM
Old 10-18-2005
Solved

PHSS_32863 (ld and linker tool) need to install to solve this problem

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Having player problem && need your help.

My System is FC3, The following Players don't run well: 1).Helix Player couldn't play MP3 and *.wma files, 2).Totem is the same, 3)XMMS couldn't play .wma files. I am a newer of Linux,but I like Linux,just as you. Could you help me? Thank you! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: letcorpmuv
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Something like Macromedia Flash for UNIX ?

Hi ! Does anyone knows if is there any clone of Macromedia Flash for UNIX systems ? or anything else that can create .swf files... Thanks ! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sergiu-IT
2 Replies

3. SuSE

Problem with flash player

Hi All Im using Redhat Linux enterprise editon 4.0 When ever i open firefox, i get a msg saying that "Install missing plugins" When i click that macromedi flash player is downloaded. And after i install flash player also, in fireforx i get the same message Pls help me (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: balumankala
11 Replies

4. Red Hat

Rhel Client v6 and Flash player problem

Hello, I use Redhat enterprise Client v6. Firefox and chrome doesn't run flash script. I download (final version) and install flash rpm package. After redhat downloaded flash player security update and installed. but, still can not run flash script. what can i do for running flash script... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: oulutas
0 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Flash player plugin on darwin for firefox

Hi, I have firefox beta 4 on my macbook with macports installed. How can the use adobe flash player plugin on darwin? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Stephan789
1 Replies

6. Solaris

How to make Adobe Flash Player plugin work for Firefox 13.01 on Solaris 11

How do I make Adobe flash Player work on solaris 11 for Firefox-13.0.1 which doesn't have a plugins directory? Thanks in advance.:o (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tenyhwa
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Looking for alternative to flash player plugin

I am looking for an alternative for adobe flash player plugin to solaris firefox browser since adobe no longer supports it in solaris. Could someone tell me if there is one. :o:wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tenyhwa
2 Replies
curs_beep(3CURSES)					     Curses Library Functions						curs_beep(3CURSES)

NAME
curs_beep, beep, flash - curses bell and screen flash routines SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file ... -lcurses [ library ... ] #include <curses.h> int beep(void); int flash(void); DESCRIPTION
The beep() and flash() routines are used to signal the terminal user. The routine beep() sounds the audible alarm on the terminal, if pos- sible; if that is not possible, it flashes the screen (visible bell), if that is possible. The routine flash() flashes the screen, and if that is not possible, sounds the audible signal. If neither signal is possible, nothing happens. Nearly all terminals have an audible sig- nal (bell or beep), but only some can flash the screen. RETURN VALUES
These routines always return OK. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
curses(3CURSES), attributes(5) NOTES
The header <curses.h> automatically includes the headers <stdio.h> and <unctrl.h>. SunOS 5.11 31 Dec 1996 curs_beep(3CURSES)