Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: The stack layout
Top Forums Programming The stack layout Post 86633 by parasa on Monday 17th of October 2005 02:19:36 AM
Old 10-17-2005
Hi ching,

I am also very much interested in knowing how is the memory layout for C.

Check this one out. It may be useful ..

https://www.unix.com/programming/22238-memory-layout-c-linux.html

Regards,
Parasa Kiran

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Keyboard Layout

ok, I am having a seriouse problem! I can not wite in my landguidge, I live in sweden but I seem to have an american keyboard layout so I cant write some letters and all the key commands are all messed up. Does anyone know where I can find a swedisch keyboard layout? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kimm
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disk layout

Apologize if I hurt anyone's head with my questions, I'm entirely new to Unix and my office here doesn't offer any training just learn as you go. Anyways they asked me to get a disk layout of one of our servers and gave me this as an example the lables are assumptions Disk ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newdigitalblue
2 Replies

3. Programming

what is stack winding and stack unwinding

helo can u tell me what do you mean by stack winding and stack unwinding Regards, Amit (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Questions about network layout

Hello all, thinking and reading of networks always make me think, and I have some questions, let me draw a sketch of the network I have, and then I'll put the questions: --->--->--->-->Hosts This is the big layout, now, the Linux Bridge has 3 NICS, two for making the bridge between the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zarnick
0 Replies

5. AIX

cannot understand my disk layout

my users has requested more space to a particular volume group, so i do a lsvg honda:/tmp/ab/ecc # lsvg rootvg OP24BCKVG OP24ORAvg OP24SYSVG OP24DATVG the user wants to know what disks are available to be added to any of the vgs listed above, (not including rootvg) so i do a lspv... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asyed123
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel Stack vs User Mode Stack

Hi, I am new to the linux kernel development area. I want to know what is the difference between kernel mode stack and user mode stack? Does each process has a user mode stack and a kernel mode stack?? Or Each process has a user mode stack and there is only one kernel mode stack that is shared by... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabhkoar
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing table layout

Hi everyone, I'm a beginner in Unix, and would need some help from you guys! My input (pipe delimited): City|ZIP|Ref. Item NYC|212|00004 NYC|212|00032 NYC|212|00006 LA|90049|00068 LA|90049|00009 SF|94131|0027 You can see that the first 3 lines have column 1 and 2 in common, same for... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: beca123456
8 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)