Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Raid containers and filesystems Post 86384 by tbgeek on Thursday 13th of October 2005 04:34:00 PM
Old 10-13-2005
Pls check the SCO web site to see if you will be able to access the entire 68GB, I believe there is a 37GB limitation with that version of SCO.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

need help on containers/zones

Hello, I have been using sparc workstations :SUNW,Ultra-5_10 Total 4 such machines. Users use it for mpich programming and all run solaris 8 but I always have hard time maintaining these machines. Authentication for these machines work from solaris 10 using NIS and there are nfs mounts on... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
14 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 8 Containers

While installing a Solaris 8 zone to a Solaris container I received this message. Anyone have this problem? Patchadd is terminating. Postprocess: Applying p2v module S31_fix_net Postprocess: Applying p2v module S32_fix_nfs Postprocess: Applying p2v module S33_fix_vfstab ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cornsnap
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RAID software vs hardware RAID

Hi Can someone tell me what are the differences between software and hardware raid ? thx for help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: presul
2 Replies

4. AIX

SCSI PCI - X RAID Controller card RAID 5 AIX Disks disappeared

Hello, I have a scsi pci x raid controller card on which I had created a disk array of 3 disks when I type lspv ; I used to see 3 physical disks ( two local disks and one raid 5 disk ) suddenly the raid 5 disk array disappeared ; so the hardware engineer thought the problem was with SCSI... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Software RAID on top of Hardware RAID

Server Model: T5120 with 146G x4 disks. OS: Solaris 10 - installed on c1t0d0. Plan to use software raid (veritas volume mgr) on c1t2d0 disk. After format and label the disk, still not able to detect using vxdiskadm. Question: Should I remove the hardware raid on c1t2d0 first? My... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KhawHL
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

RAID Configuration for IBM Serveraid-7k SCSI RAID Controller

Hello, I want to delete a RAID configuration an old server has. Since i haven't the chance to work with the specific raid controller in the past can you please help me how to perform the configuraiton? I downloaded IBM ServeRAID Support CD but i wasn't able to configure the video card so i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: @dagio
0 Replies

7. IP Networking

IP Address Linux Containers

Hello All, Please, i have a problem i try to find a solution since days i'm a beginner with linux (networking) In our cluster (10 nodes), we deploy the same image file on each node. So each node has a different ip address. In each image, there are several LXC containers. When I deploy the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
0 Replies
BTSCO(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						  BTSCO(4)

NAME
btsco -- Bluetooth SCO Audio SYNOPSIS
btsco* at bthub? audio* at audiobus? DESCRIPTION
The btsco driver provides support for Bluetooth SCO Audio devices through the audio(4) driver. The btsco driver must be configured at run time with the btdevctl(8) program. The following properties are used by the btsco driver during autoconfiguration: local-bdaddr Local device address. remote-bdaddr Remote device address. service-name The btsco driver matches the 'HF' and 'HSET' services. For the 'HF' service, the btsco device will, on open(2), listen for incom- ing connections from the remote device. Otherwise, btsco will attempt to initiate a connection to the remote device. rfcomm-channel This integer value is not used directly, but will be stored and passed via the BTSCO_INFO ioctl as below: SCO connections require a baseband connection between the two devices before they can be created. The btsco driver does not create this, but can provide information to facilitate an application setting up a control channel prior to use, via the BTSCO_INFO ioctl(2) call on the mixer device, which returns a btsco_info structure as follows: #include <dev/bluetooth/btsco.h> struct btsco_info { bdaddr_t laddr; /* controller bdaddr */ bdaddr_t raddr; /* headset bdaddr */ uint8_t channel; /* RFCOMM channel */ int vgs; /* mixer index speaker */ int vgm; /* mixer index mic */ }; #define BTSCO_INFO _IOR('b', 16, struct btsco_info) The btsco driver can be configured to act in Connect or Listen mode. In Connect mode, the btsco driver will initiate a connection to the remote device on an open(2) call, whereas in Listen mode, open(2) will block until the remote device initiates the connection. SEE ALSO
bthset(1), ioctl(2), audio(4), bluetooth(4), bthub(4), btdevctl(8) HISTORY
The btsco driver was written for NetBSD 4.0 by Iain Hibbert under the sponsorship of Itronix, Inc. BUGS
btsco takes no notice of the HCI Voice Setting in the Bluetooth controller, and this must be 0x0060 (the default) as alternate values are currently unsupported. BSD
October 4, 2006 BSD