Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with nmon utility
Operating Systems AIX Help with nmon utility Post 86356 by DogDay on Thursday 13th of October 2005 11:23:28 AM
Old 10-13-2005
Might I suggest you give this book a read:

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246615.html

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

nmon utility download

Can anyone let me know where could I download a copy of nmon. IBM site has removed that nmon from downloading.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wtofu
2 Replies

2. AIX

Another NMON

Anyone ever experienced a core dump when running NMON. I am running AIX 5.3 on an 8 CPU LPAR (P570). This has only recently started to happen. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
3 Replies

3. AIX

nmon

Can any one help where i can find articals about nomn I need to know how to read this tools ┌─CPU-Utilisation-Small-View───────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ 0----------25-----------50----------75----------100│ │CPU User% Sys% Wait% Idle%| ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: habuzahra
3 Replies

4. AIX

Nmon

HI Im new on this world. Im working with nmon and I understand that this tool generates a files that later with excel I can see the graphcial of my server. The problem is that this process is execute manualy and I need to meake automatic. How can I do That. Sorry for my english!! :o (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegtoro
3 Replies

5. AIX

Nmon tool

How to analyze nmon output or is there any tool for analyzing. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
2 Replies

6. AIX

Nmon tool

Hi All, I have a p550 server with 4 proc. But when i run nmon analyzer in cpu_sum it show 5 processors cpu0 cpu1 cpu2 cpu3 cpu4. Why it is showing 5 processors. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
6 Replies

7. AIX

nmon in aix

Hi, I want to know how to use nmon in aix? I have donwloaded nmon (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Unzip a file using unzip utility for files zipped without zip utility ?

Hi, I need to zip/compress a data file and send to a vendor. The vendor does have only unzip utility and can accept only .ZIP files. I do not have zip utility in my server. How do I zip/compress the file so that it can be deflated using unzip command ? I tried gzip & compress commands, but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sabari Nath S
1 Replies

9. AIX

Please Help With NMON Data

Hi guys, I am an Oracle DBA and I have an account with some databases on an AIX 5.3 server. I am trying to figure out if I really need to add memory to this box or not, the account team keeps pushing me to make a decision and I don't want to waste their money if I don't need to right now, we could... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nibbsbitt
4 Replies

10. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nmon Analysis

Dear All, I am an performance tester. Now i am working in project where we are using linux 2.6.32. Now I got an oppurtunity to learn the monitoring the server. As part of this task i need to do analysis of the Nmon report. I was completely blank in this. So please suggest me how to start... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamsengu
0 Replies
gnutls_url_is_supported(3)					      gnutls						gnutls_url_is_supported(3)

NAME
gnutls_url_is_supported - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> int gnutls_url_is_supported(const char* url); ARGUMENTS
const char* url A PKCS 11 url DESCRIPTION
Check whether url is supported. Depending on the system libraries GnuTLS may support pkcs11 or tpmkey URLs. RETURNS
return non-zero if the given URL is supported, and zero if it is not known. SINCE
3.1.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_url_is_supported(3)