Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Regarding SO
Top Forums Programming Regarding SO Post 85994 by sarwan on Monday 10th of October 2005 03:44:20 AM
Old 10-10-2005
Regarding SO

plz anyone give me example for static library and DLL(that's shared objects .SO)
plz give me one small example how to write .SO file,(that is how to compile and link to the main prg)
Thanks in Advance
Sarwan

g-wrap-config(1)					      General Commands Manual						  g-wrap-config(1)

NAME
g-wrap-config - script to get information about the installed version of G-Wrap SYNOPSIS
g-wrap-config [ --version ] [ --c-compile-args LANG | --c-link-args LANG | --guile-module-directory ] DESCRIPTION
g-wrap-config is a tool that is used to configure and determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link progams, libraries, and plugins that use G-Wrap. However, since G-Wrap 1.9, this tool has been deprecated in favor of pkg-config(1). New code should use the g-wrap-2.0-guile pkg-config module, g-wrap-config only exists for compatibility reasons. OPTIONS
--c-compile-args LANG Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a program or library that uses the G-Wrap language binding for LANG. --c-link-args LANG Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a program that uses the G-Wrap language binding for LANG. --version Prints the currently installed version of G-Wrap on standard output. EXAMPLES
gcc -o main.o $(g-wrap-config --c-compile-args guile) main.c is how you might use g-wrap-config to compile a C source file for an executable program. gcc -o my_app $(g-wrap-config --c-link-args guile) main.o util.o is how you might use g-wrap-config to link compiled objects into an executable program. AUTHOR
G-Wrap has been written by Andreas Rottmann, Rob Browning and Christopher Lee. This manual page was written by Andreas Rottmann, originally for the Debian Project. G-Wrap 1.9 2005-05-01 g-wrap-config(1)