Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Man command
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Man command Post 8589 by BIGB on Monday 15th of October 2001 08:03:12 AM
Old 10-15-2001
PAger

Do you know how I would do this I have run unset pager and does not seem to make a differnence.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

man pages of any command from a c program in unix

i wanted to display the man pages of any command in unix from a c program.can some one help me plzzzzzz. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spanduu
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Creating a Man page for a command

Hi, I would like to develop a man page as the one we usually get when we execute man <command name>. This man page will be for a samll utility that i have written. If this is not possible then what are the available possibilites for creating such help. thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghu.amilineni
2 Replies

3. Linux

man command

Hey people do u know how to disable the man command in linux??? i am not able to do anythg apart from disabling the permission for /usr/bin/... i dont wanna uninstall the man / man pages also... this has been one of the toughest challenges i have come across in linux... can anybody... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux.user
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Man command

How to get only the options and arguments of a command excluding the descriptive help? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mayur_verma
1 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

man command output to a txt file

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I am trying to outut the man command output into a text file which will help me for future reference. 2.... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: hariniiyer300
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix man command to find out month of the year?

how can i display month of the year i was born with using man command? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: janetroop95
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MAN command for various shells

Whenever I run manual page on a command I get information about arguments, syntax and so on. However, I wounder if that information is valid only for a certain shell and if yes, then for which one? In other words, would I have different man outputs for csh, ksh, bash and others? Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdogadin
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Description of the option print0 in the command find (man page)

This is the description of the option -print0 fon the command find in the man page: What does the "True" in the first line of the description mean? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: puertas12
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Using man command

hi linux expert how to use man command for get help about "extended regular expression"? many thanks samad (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdossamad2003
2 Replies
Gnome2::Wnck::Pager(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Gnome2::Wnck::Pager(3pm)

NAME
Gnome2::Wnck::Pager - a pager widget, showing the content of workspaces HIERARCHY
Glib::Object +----Glib::InitiallyUnowned +----Gtk2::Object +----Gtk2::Widget +----Gnome2::Wnck::Pager INTERFACES
Glib::Object::_Unregistered::AtkImplementorIface Gtk2::Buildable METHODS
widget = Gnome2::Wnck::Pager->new ($screen) o $screen (Gnome2::Wnck::Screen) $pager->set_display_mode ($mode) o $mode (Gnome2::Wnck::PagerDisplayMode) $pager->set_n_rows ($n_rows) o $n_rows (integer) boolean = $pager->set_orientation ($orientation) o $orientation (Gtk2::Orientation) $pager->set_screen ($screen) o $screen (Gnome2::Wnck::Screen) $pager->set_shadow_type ($shadow_type) o $shadow_type (Gtk2::ShadowType) $pager->set_show_all ($show_all_workspaces) o $show_all_workspaces (boolean) ENUMS AND FLAGS
enum Gnome2::Wnck::PagerDisplayMode o 'name' / 'WNCK_PAGER_DISPLAY_NAME' o 'content' / 'WNCK_PAGER_DISPLAY_CONTENT' enum Gtk2::Orientation o 'horizontal' / 'GTK_ORIENTATION_HORIZONTAL' o 'vertical' / 'GTK_ORIENTATION_VERTICAL' enum Gtk2::ShadowType o 'none' / 'GTK_SHADOW_NONE' o 'in' / 'GTK_SHADOW_IN' o 'out' / 'GTK_SHADOW_OUT' o 'etched-in' / 'GTK_SHADOW_ETCHED_IN' o 'etched-out' / 'GTK_SHADOW_ETCHED_OUT' SEE ALSO
Gnome2::Wnck, Glib::Object, Glib::InitiallyUnowned, Gtk2::Object, Gtk2::Widget COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2006 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gnome2::Wnck for a full notice. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-16 Gnome2::Wnck::Pager(3pm)