Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What's your favorite Xscreensaver? Post 84762 by tjlst15 on Wednesday 28th of September 2005 12:35:07 PM
Old 09-28-2005
What's your favorite Xscreensaver?

Out of the 100s of screensavers in xscreensaver, what is your favorite?

I think mine is definitely juggle. I can sit and watch that juggler forever. I haven't looked into the code, but it must be amazingly complex to deal with all that's going on. From the random throwing pattern, to the arm movement, to the sequencing, to the trajectory calculation. Love to have the time to go through that code and figure out how it's done.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

xscreensaver error

I recently downloaded Solaris 10 and installed it on a Sun Blade 100. When the unit books up I get two error messages regarding the xscreensaver. I cannot lock the terminal because the xscreensaver is not working. Any ideas about fixing this problem. Is there someplace I can download another... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tdelliott
1 Replies

2. Solaris

xscreensaver invocation location

i have an issue where it appears i'm running version 3.24 of xscreensaver but when the screensaver actually activates it shows version 4.12 on the xscreensaver unlock/lock screen. the node is running solaris 8 which is connected to a server running irix. the node has no .xscreensaver in any of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nixwins
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Where Is Your Favorite Continent?

Where is your favorite continent to enjoy life? (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
14 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Solaris 11 Xscreensaver Matrixview Uninstalled

First issue beside that is this. How do you get the screensaver to stay on all the time please? Maybe it's the monitor going to sleep. Then the Matrixview says 'Not installed'. Rest of Xscreensaver choices are there. I did click around in properties of it. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Solaris User
2 Replies
aajm(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   aajm(1)

NAME
aajm - ascii art jugglemaster SYNOPSIS
aajm [options] DESCRIPTION
Uses ascii art (aalib) to display a juggler in action juggling three balls by default. After being started aajm will present you a juggler in action. Pressing the `h' key will show a self-explaining help menu. It can be termi- nated by pressing the `q' key. OPTIONS
-s, --siteswap <siteswap> Use given siteswap as pattern. If you do not know what a siteswap is, please have a look at http://www.jug- gling.org/help/siteswap/faq.html. -t, --style <style> Use given style. Valid values are Normal, Reverse, Shower, Mills Mess, Center, Windmill and Random. -i, --ipc and -p, --port <number> These options are only useful when having the ipc client which is currently not part of this package. -h, --help Print help. -a, --aahelp Print help regarding aalib options. SEE ALSO
jmdlx(1) AUTHOR
aajm was written by Gary Briggs. It is based on jmlib, which was written by Per Johan Persson, Gary Briggs and Ken Matsuoka. This manual page was written by Helmut Grohne <helmut@subdivi.de>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). September 24, 2007 aajm(1)