Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ISO Confusion?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers ISO Confusion? Post 83791 by reborg on Monday 19th of September 2005 05:59:47 PM
Old 09-19-2005
The ones without SRPMS they are the source code for the packages.

If your connections is reliable you don't need to get a manager, otherwise it's probably a good idea.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Clear confusion

Hi, In some machines when i type "clear" it completely clears all the contents on that window but on some it simply scrolls up all the content. How can i change this? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ftp confusion

I'm an intern at a company that recently bought out another business. In doing so, they inherited a unix system that contains files which they need to retrieve. No one in the company, including myself, really understands or knows unix so please respond with the true assumption that I'm a unix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: intern
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

'tr' confusion

Good day, everyone! Could anybody explain me the following situation. If I'm running similar script: Var="anna.kurnikova" Var2="Anna Kurn" echo $Var | tr -t "$Var" "$Var2" Why the output is : anna KurniKova instead of Anna Kurnikova? :confused: Thank you in advance for any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nafanja
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab confusion

I come across an entry in cron which is in such: 0 * * * * What is the first 0 indicating? 0 minute? meaning a script cron as such will run every minute? :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: user50210
2 Replies

5. Programming

shmget confusion?????

Hi friends, This is a small program built on the concept of shared memory. The producer is a separate program and process, and the consumer is a seperate program and process. Both are executed under the same user account. The producer takes some string from the user and adds that string to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to make boot.iso image from rhel6 installation dvd iso ?

Hello Everyone, Can anyone let me know how to make minimal boot.iso from rhl6 installation dvd iso image. I have a dvd image with me but i want to make just a minimal boot media. Somehow it is not shipped with dvd iso. I know we can download boot.iso from redhat site but is there any anyway we... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Confusion with PS

Hello All, I have a problem in counting number of process getting run with my current script name.. Here it is ps -ef | grep $0 | grep -v grep This display just one line with the PID, PPID and other details when i print it in the script. But when I want to count the numbers in my... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: sathyaonnuix
11 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Confusion in hash

Hi folks, If a declare a direct hash , then the hash element works fine. my %test = ("test",1); print %test; print "\n"; Here in the above, the name of the hash is predeclared... Suppose now I need to create the hash elements dynamically in the for loop. $test="hash"; my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

9. Programming

Pointer confusion

Here are two programs that pass a pointer to a variable but behave differently. Shouldnt the i in second program be 0 after the function call? #include<stdio.h> void changeI(int *i) { *i = 10; } int main(void) { int i=5; printf("%d before\n", i); changeI(&i); printf("%d... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dragonpoint
1 Replies
TRANSITION-CHECK(1)													       TRANSITION-CHECK(1)

NAME
transition-check - check a package list for involvement in transitions SYNOPSIS
transition-check --help|--version transition-check [-f|--filename=FILENAME] [source package list] DESCRIPTION
transition-check checks whether any of the listed source packages are involved in a transition for which uploads to unstable are currently blocked. If neither a filename nor a list of packages is supplied, transition-check will use the source package name from debian/control. OPTIONS
-f, --filename=filename Read a source package name from filename, which should be a Debian package control file or .changes file, and add that package to the list of packages to check. EXIT STATUS
The exit status indicates whether any of the packages examined were found to be involved in a transition. 0 Either --help or --version was used, or none of the packages examined was involved in a transition. 1 At least one package examined is involved in a current transition. LICENSE
This code is copyright by Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>, all rights reserved. This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. You are free to redistribute this code under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. AUTHOR
Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> Debian Utilities 2013-12-23 TRANSITION-CHECK(1)