Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fedora to be or not to be?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Fedora to be or not to be? Post 83784 by Mr_Pinky on Monday 19th of September 2005 05:10:53 PM
Old 09-19-2005
Thanks that helped alot, going back to read more now Smilie

M.P

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

FEDORA HELP(please)

I RECENTLY LOADED FEDORA LINUX ALL 4CD/S(FULL INSTALL). but i am getting no sound,no proper help documentation.what should i do. Please help. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ameya_shaligram
7 Replies

2. Linux

new in fedora

how i can format a usb flash memory from fedora i can see the as /dev/sda1 from terminal pls help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sadiquep
2 Replies

3. Linux

Software in fedora

Hi, What software is needed in fedora that can run .exe files? allso, where can i download these? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: franz
1 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Fedora 7

Hi all, Have installed Fedora 7 at home on an oldish Acer 3500. No sound and currently using what I think is a 15inch monitor (not entirely sure). Anyways, was curious to know what others "do" on their home setups. I've been more used to logging into work's HP-UX machines for the most part in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
3 Replies

5. Linux

Dual Boot Win XP And Fedora with Fedora Installed First

Hi everyone, I hope this question goes here. Anyways, I have a unique situation where my friend's comp has Fedora installed and wants to add Win XP as a dual boot without formatting the drive. Is it possible to create a partition on the current hard drive and then install win xp? I couldn't find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eltinator
4 Replies

6. Linux

Fedora 9

Hi all, I just installed fedora 9 in my PC. when i go to the terminal and i typed in "ifconfig" to get ip address, it said "command no found" I do need to type in "/sbin/ifconfig" Why do i need to type in /sbin? Another thing, what command do i use to do reverse lookup and checking... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: c00kie88
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

fedora grub help, moving to tri boot (XP, ubuntu, fedora soemething)

I will shortly be adding a fedora flavor to my devel box. I currently have XP (installed first on an ssd), ubuntu 10.04 (installed second on the first partition of a platter drive), and I want to add either Cent or SL on the second partition of the platter drive. I will probably also want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
0 Replies

8. Linux

Fedora 14

Anyone know where I can obtain a reliable download of Fedora 14? Every one I have attempted to download charges a fee and a credit card. I have the fee but no credit card. Plus I don't want a prepaid card for just a one-time purchase. :wall: This is how I feel. LOL Any advice? Thank... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aeo0868
4 Replies
UNGETWC(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							UNGETWC(3)

NAME
ungetwc - push back a wide character onto a FILE stream SYNOPSIS
#include <wchar.h> wint_t ungetwc(wint_t wc, FILE *stream); DESCRIPTION
The ungetwc() function is the wide-character equivalent of the ungetc(3) function. It pushes back a wide character onto stream and returns it. If wc is WEOF, it returns WEOF. If wc is an invalid wide character, it sets errno to EILSEQ and returns WEOF. If wc is a valid wide character, it is pushed back onto the stream and thus becomes available for future wide-character read operations. The file-position indicator is decremented by one or more. The end-of-file indicator is cleared. The backing storage of the file is not affected. Note: wc need not be the last wide-character read from the stream; it can be any other valid wide character. If the implementation supports multiple push-back operations in a row, the pushed-back wide characters will be read in reverse order; how- ever, only one level of push-back is guaranteed. RETURN VALUE
The ungetwc() function returns wc when successful, or WEOF upon failure. ATTRIBUTES
For an explanation of the terms used in this section, see attributes(7). +----------+---------------+---------+ |Interface | Attribute | Value | +----------+---------------+---------+ |ungetwc() | Thread safety | MT-Safe | +----------+---------------+---------+ CONFORMING TO
POSIX.1-2001, POSIX.1-2008, C99. NOTES
The behavior of ungetwc() depends on the LC_CTYPE category of the current locale. SEE ALSO
fgetwc(3) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
2015-08-08 UNGETWC(3)