Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming SunWS_cache: Information: Database is locked, waiting Post 83653 by RishiPahuja on Saturday 17th of September 2005 12:58:30 AM
Old 09-17-2005
Hammer & Screwdriver

Thanks Nilesh.
Your solution worked perfectly.

rishi

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

what is SunWS_cache?

what is SunWS_cache? why ineed to keep with soruce code? what is the directory structue dependency? Is there any possibility to keep in in one folder and access from there rather than moving each time with the sorce code. Advance thanks for helping me in this situvation. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkat_grep
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

waiting

I have a text file which contain all the parameters need for scheduled jobs, then this "control" script would be called everynight at certain time while read line do $myScript.sh $line & pid=$! i=`expr $i + 1` done < $list then I need to wait until all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpang_
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

A script pls( To retrieve database information)

KSH - Unix -AIX - db2 ************** Get the input from the user say '123' (It varies) Then i want to connect to a database say "D1" then i want th extract from the database by giving "select * from tablename where input = '123' I also want to connect to another database "D2" then i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rollthecoin
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Getting error as Database locked while running a script

While i am trying to run a script in which it calls an executable(binary code)processes a file using the data in database. But while running the script the following error is occured. "permission to access this database was denied <err-0025-0191>re /ds1/nrms_r.db9 while looking up... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshikrishnab
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need information on Database in "Unix"

How can I find which database is installed in my Unix server ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kukkaster
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing information into a database.

Hey guys, i am having a problem in storing new data into a text file. The database in in a text file and it displays information like this : Name : Price : Quantity Persia : 80 : 30 Now , i have written the code to check if the book already exist in the Databse. Number= echo -n... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gregarion
3 Replies

7. Solaris

redirect solaris database from linux database..

hi.. i have a need .. my php runs on my linux redhat box with mysql.. i want my php code to refer another mysql database which is in solaris 10 x86... can u tell me the procedure .. how it can be done through php .. sorry am new to php... is it possible to redirect from linux mysql to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Can't create database after Oracle Database installation

I installed Oracle 10 software on Solaris 11 Express, everything was fine execpt I can't create database using dbca.rsp file. I populated file with following options. OPERATION_TYPE = "createDatabase" GDBNAME = "solaris_user.domain.com" SID = "solaris_user" TEMPLATENAME = "General... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

CRON Job to copy database and replace existing database

I have a reseller account with hostgator, which means i have WHM and Cpanel. I have set up a staging environment for one of my wordpress installations (client website), which is essentially sitting at staging.domain.com (live site is at domain.com). The staging website is a complete copy of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nzrobert
1 Replies
sptrfs.f(3)							      LAPACK							       sptrfs.f(3)

NAME
sptrfs.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine sptrfs (N, NRHS, D, E, DF, EF, B, LDB, X, LDX, FERR, BERR, WORK, INFO) SPTRFS Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine sptrfs (integerN, integerNRHS, real, dimension( * )D, real, dimension( * )E, real, dimension( * )DF, real, dimension( * )EF, real, dimension( ldb, * )B, integerLDB, real, dimension( ldx, * )X, integerLDX, real, dimension( * )FERR, real, dimension( * )BERR, real, dimension( * )WORK, integerINFO) SPTRFS Purpose: SPTRFS improves the computed solution to a system of linear equations when the coefficient matrix is symmetric positive definite and tridiagonal, and provides error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution. Parameters: N N is INTEGER The order of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS NRHS is INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0. D D is REAL array, dimension (N) The n diagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix A. E E is REAL array, dimension (N-1) The (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix A. DF DF is REAL array, dimension (N) The n diagonal elements of the diagonal matrix D from the factorization computed by SPTTRF. EF EF is REAL array, dimension (N-1) The (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the unit bidiagonal factor L from the factorization computed by SPTTRF. B B is REAL array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) The right hand side matrix B. LDB LDB is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N). X X is REAL array, dimension (LDX,NRHS) On entry, the solution matrix X, as computed by SPTTRS. On exit, the improved solution matrix X. LDX LDX is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array X. LDX >= max(1,N). FERR FERR is REAL array, dimension (NRHS) The forward error bound for each solution vector X(j) (the j-th column of the solution matrix X). If XTRUE is the true solution corresponding to X(j), FERR(j) is an estimated upper bound for the magnitude of the largest element in (X(j) - XTRUE) divided by the magnitude of the largest element in X(j). BERR BERR is REAL array, dimension (NRHS) The componentwise relative backward error of each solution vector X(j) (i.e., the smallest relative change in any element of A or B that makes X(j) an exact solution). WORK WORK is REAL array, dimension (2*N) INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value Internal Parameters: ITMAX is the maximum number of steps of iterative refinement. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 163 of file sptrfs.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 sptrfs.f(3)