Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Unable to compile ANSI compatible code on HP-UX Post 8179 by jyotipg on Monday 8th of October 2001 03:48:32 AM
Old 10-08-2001
Thank you all for your suggestions..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Compile a code for running on boot

How can I compile a code that can be runned on boot:?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d4n1l0d
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to compile the c programme in unix

Hi, My name is vreddy and I am learning c language now and written one programme on vi editor. how do I compile the programme please give me some advice and that would be helpfull for me. thanks vre (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasudeva
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert file from Unix - ANSI to PC - ANSI

Hi, I am creating a file in Unix using a shell script. The file is getting created in the Unix - ANSI format. My requirement is to convert it to the PC - ANSI format. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks, Sunil (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssmallya
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Still unable to compile pro*c program

I am unable to compile the programs, I am able to compile .pc to .c but later part of the compilation from .c to executalbe i am unable to do. Here is the way i am doing make -f $LIB_LIB/makefile.templ sample I am getting the following errors, which environment and where to set to point... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satvd
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to compile from source code?

Hi all, I downloaded the source code for a pkg. But i dont know how to build from it? I have no prior experience in building from source,so could you pls help me? I tried ./configure(after entering into the dir containing the src codes) but it generated some errors!!!!! Some files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wrapster
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to compile Shell Script

Hi there, I have written the shell script to illustrate arithmetic operations using case command as shown below: #!/bin/bash echo -n "Enter any two numbers :" read a read b MENU=" Select any one option 1) Addition 2) Substraction 3) Multiplication 4) Division 5) Quit" clear $x=0;... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: grc
5 Replies

7. Programming

why the implementatoin of Bakery algorithm in ANSI C does not work in ANSI C

I follow the description of wiki (Lamport's bakery algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), then implement that algorithm in C, but it doesn't work, Starving is still here, is the implementation worry? Only print out: Thread ID: 0 START! Thread ID: 0 END! Thread ID: 0 START!... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sehang
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

making code compatible to previous bash versions

First let me explain the scenario I have tywo files as usual file1.txt (it has n rows and 8 columns) $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 $8 Code: 1234567|iufgt|iuoy|iout|white |black |red |90879 1234567|iufgt|iuoy|iout|green |pink |blue |90879... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: s.deepak
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert decimal notation to ANSI point code notation

wondering if anyone has any thoughts to convert the below thru a shell script Convert decimal signalling point notation to ANSI point code notation There is a site that does that conversion but i need to implement the solution in a shell script.....Thoughts.... OS: Solaris 9 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aavam
4 Replies

10. Programming

C++ for dummies: how to compile a code.

Hi. I wrote a small programm which shows me display's refresh rate #include "stdafx.h" #include "windows.h" #include "iostream" using namespace std; int _tmain(int cout) { HDC hDCScreen = GetDC(NULL); int RefreshFrequency = GetDeviceCaps(hDCScreen, VREFRESH); ReleaseDC(NULL, hDCScreen);... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: urello
1 Replies
XENO-CONFIG(1)							      Xenomai							    XENO-CONFIG(1)

NAME
xeno-config - Display Xenomai libraries configuration SYNOPSIS
xeno-config xeno-config --v | --verbose xeno-config --help xeno-config [--version] [--cc] [--arch] [--prefix] [--xeno-cflags] [--xeno-ldflags] [--posix-cflags] [--posix-ldflags] [--lib*-dir|--library-dir|--libdir|--user-libdir] DESCRIPTION
xeno-config is a script that is used to to display the compiler and linker flags that are required for building applications that use Xeno- mai. Any combination of options can be chosen (except --verbose and --help) to display configuration information, and options can be given in any order. The command output one line for each option, in the same order as the options. When xeno-config --verbose is executed, all configuration information is displayed in a different, more human-readable format. When xeno-config is executed without any options, the output is equivalent to than when executing xeno-config --verbose then xeno-config --help. OPTIONS
--v, --verbose Outputs all configuration information, in a human-readable format. --help Outputs the list of available command-line options. --version Outputs one line with the installed Xenomai version. --cc Outputs one line with the path to the C compiler command that was used to compiled Xenomai. --arch Outputs one line with the architecture to compile to, e.g. i386. May be different from the architecture of the currently running system, if cross-compiling. --prefix Outputs one line with the absolute path to the base Xenomai installation directory. --xeno-cflags Outputs one line with the C compiler command-line options that are necessary to compile applications that use the Xenomai libraries. --xeno-ldflags Outputs one line with the C compiler command-line options that are necessary to link applications against the Xenomai libraries. --posix-cflags Outputs one line with the C compiler command-line options that are necessary to compile applications that use Xenomai's Posix-com- patible layer library. --posix-ldflags Outputs one line with the C compiler command-line options that are necessary to link applications against Xenomai's Posix-compatible layer library. --lib*-dir, --library-dir, --libdir, --user-libdir Outputs one line with the absolute path to Xenomai's libraries. In the --lib*-dir option name, the * is meant as a wildcard: --lib-dir, --libfoo-dir and --libbar-dir are all valid and synonymous options. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
DESTDIR If the DESTDIR variable is set, its content is prepended to the Xenomai installed directories and files names output by the --prefix and --library-dir options, and to the Xenomai installation directories in the flags output by the --xeno-cflags, --xeno-ldflags, --posix-cflags, --posix-ldflags options. If DESTDIR was set when compiling and installing Xenomai, e.g. for cross-compilation, DESTDIR must be set to the same value before calling xeno-config, in order to output valid directory and file names. RETURN CODES
0 Successful script execution. 1 The --posix-ldflags option has been given but Posix support is not available in Xenomai; or an invalid argument has been given on the command-line. 2.6.0 2006-03-27 XENO-CONFIG(1)