Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PAM LDAP Passwort
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users PAM LDAP Passwort Post 80727 by rein on Thursday 11th of August 2005 05:31:47 AM
Old 08-11-2005
Vielleicht konnen sie es in English probieren weil die meiste leuten hier kein deutsch verstehen....

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

pam ldap limit authentication

I have a linux machine which authenticate users to ldap, this is working fine. But I would like to limit users that logon to the machines to just the system admins. The machines hosts different web sites which users accessed from there home directory like http://foo.mdx.ac.uk/~username At the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan1
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problems Hooking Sudoers into PAM/LDAP

Greetings!! I am attempting to solve a rather thorny issue and I was hoping that someone might have some insight into what is going on here.. At this point I have an openLDAP server that is working quite splendidly! :) I have a working directory with users able to authenticate it and TLS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluethundr
2 Replies

3. Solaris

LDAP, PAM or SSHD?

Hi, I´m trying to make Solaris authenticate users in AD. NTP is working, nsswitch.ldap is listed above, DNS is Ok and I made something different in pam.conf, krb5.conf and sshd_config (see above) nsswitch.ldap: passwd: files ldap group: files ldap hosts: files dns ipnodes: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpcavalcanti
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

LDAP and PAM Configurations for Windows 2008 R2 ADS and Cubox Ubuntu client

Please I am having problem to login using Active Directory Services 2008 R2 accounts on a cubox ubuntu (2.6.32.9-dove-5.4.2 #46). "getent passwd" only shows local users, however I can querry ADS users using ldapsearch command. I have 2 systems, one that does not use gdm can login with all users... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: powelltallen
0 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

LDAP and PAM Configurations for Windows 2008 R2 ADS and Cubox Ubuntu client

Please I am having problem to login using Windows 2008 R2 Active Directory Services accounts on a cubox ubuntu (2.6.32.9-dove-5.4.2 #46). "getent passwd" only shows local users, however I can querry ADS users using ldapsearch command. I have 2 systems, one that does not use gdm can login with all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: powelltallen
1 Replies

6. SuSE

PAM password change failed, pam error 20

Hi, I use a software which can create account on many system or application. One of resource which is managed by this soft his a server SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (x86_64). patch level 3. This application which is an IBM application use ssh to launch command to create account in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scabarrus
3 Replies

7. OS X (Apple)

Mac OS X LDAP client not accepting ssh or console logins (PAM error)

Hi Folks, I've install 389 Directory Server on a Centos 7.0 server. Over the last two days I've been trying to connect a MacBook running 10.10.5 to the server as a client and I'm having only partial success. I've "Joined" to my network Account Server, and set my LDAP Mappings to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jlh
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Configure samba with PAM point 2 different LDAP

Hi, I would like to configure samba with PEM (with LDAP). I've already found, on the server, configured the PAM Authentication(with LDAP) for ssh. I wanted to know if it was possible to configure PAM for to authenticate to another LDAP only for SAMBA. Is possibile duplicate the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mark888
2 Replies
Perl::Critic::Policy::Variables::ProhibitMatchVars(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation  Perl::Critic::Policy::Variables::ProhibitMatchVars(3)

NAME
Perl::Critic::Policy::Variables::ProhibitMatchVars - Avoid "$`", "$&", "$'" and their English equivalents. AFFILIATION
This Policy is part of the core Perl::Critic distribution. DESCRIPTION
Using the "match variables" "$`", $&, and/or "$'" can significantly degrade the performance of a program. This policy forbids using them or their English equivalents. See perldoc English or PBP page 82 for more information. It used to forbid plain "use English;" because it ends up causing the performance side-effects of the match variables. However, the message emitted for that situation was not at all clear and there is now Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequireNoMatchVarsWithUseEnglish, which addresses this situation directly. CONFIGURATION
This Policy is not configurable except for the standard options. AUTHOR
Chris Dolan <cdolan@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Chris Dolan. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of this license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.3 2014-06-09 Perl::Critic::Policy::Variables::ProhibitMatchVars(3)