Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Installing nic on sco 5.0.5
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Installing nic on sco 5.0.5 Post 7936 by scoopenserver12 on Wednesday 3rd of October 2001 03:59:58 PM
Old 10-03-2001
you can go to the intel website and get the drivers for unix

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Installing second NIC on a Sun!

How to install a second (ethernet) NIC on a Sun station on PCI 1? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: igorgog
2 Replies

2. SCO

Installing informix SE at sco 5.0.6

Dear Sir, We are using sco 5.0.6 version. we need to install the informix database standard engine(SE) into this server. Kindly give me detailed instruction of preconfiguration( e.g. path) of sco 5.0.6 server. Kind Regards, Mostafizur Rahman (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahmanm
1 Replies

3. SCO

Need Help installing NIC

Hi guys, I am a newbie in SCO UNIX, and I am having problem in installing a NIC for my machine: My machine: UnixWare scou 5 7.1.4 i386 x86at SCO UNIX_SVR5 My NIC is dLink DFE-538TX, I got the driver from: http://support.dlink.ca/ProductView.asp?ProductModel=DFE-538TX The driver... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Voldi
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Error while installing NIC drivers

After seeing that http://sol-enet.sourceforge.net/support.shtml had drivers for my NIC, I decided to download them on my windows machine so I could burn them to a CD and install them on my old gateway so I could try to get it on the internet. While following the instructions with the drivers, I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xtremepancakez
2 Replies

5. SCO

Installing and using openSSH on SCO 5.0.6

I have a few resources that I have read that show what I need, openSSL and zlib of one version or another to get openSSH to work to start. Here is my dilemma to start, I will need to compile the source for the openSS* and the zlib, but when I type "make" into the command prompt I get "make: not... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: PinkLemonade
8 Replies

6. SCO

Need help installing Bash in SCO

Hi am Running SCO UNIXware 7.1.4 am i cant stand the shell that comes with, i downloaded the source for bash and the uncompressed it. I run the:- ./configure and that went through with no issues I then ran make that also went through fine with no errors. But when i ran make install i got... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Han.nlo
1 Replies

7. SCO

IRQ conflict between USB and NIC SCO 5.0.7

I have a SCO 5.0.7 server.As there is no parellel port ,printing is done via USB port. After loading the Network Card driver ,during booting the server gets hanged and the NIC driver is not loaded.If the USB ports are disabled the NIC driver gets loaded. As both USB and NIC driver are essential... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikramviky
0 Replies

8. SCO

SCO 6 + Virtualbox 2 == no NIC

Has anyone installed SCO 6 in Virtualbox? I was quite successful with 5.0.6 but then when I tried SCO 6, it will not report any nic (I am using resmgr to see who is there). The available cards under virtualbox are pcnet-pci II and II, and a few intel/pro 1000s. I have installed the maintenance pack... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dalek
1 Replies

9. SCO

Installing sco unix

How I install sco unix 5.02 on hard disk ide. I have cd-rom scsi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Terence
1 Replies

10. SCO

Install NIC on SCO openserver 5.0.2

Hi I am trying to install NIC FastNic 10/100 PCI Ethernet driver into PCI# 3 of the GA-SIML Rev 1.0 Motherboard on 1GB Hard-disk driveI have following the instruction on the CD-Disk and when I added NIC by netconfig and I do not know what is the following question: PCI BUS# DEVICE#... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
3 Replies
CS(1)							  The Canonical Csound Reference						     CS(1)

NAME
cs - Starts Csound with a set of options that can be controlled by environment variables, and input and output files determined by the specified filename stem. . DESCRIPTION
Starts Csound with a set of options that can be controlled by environment variables, and input and output files determined by the specified filename stem. SYNTAX
cs [-OPTIONS] <name> [CSOUND OPTIONS ... ] INITIALIZATION
Flags: o - OPTIONS = OPTIONS is a sequence of alphabetic characters that can be used for selecting the Csound executable to be run, as well as the command line flags (see below). There is a default for the option 'r' (selects real-time output), but it can be overridden. o <name> = this is the filename stem for selecting input files; it may contain a path. Files that have .csd, .orc, or .sco extension are searched, and either a CSD or an orc/sco pair that matches <name> the best are selected. MIDI files with a .mid extension are also searched, and if one that matches <name> at least as close as the CSD or orc/sco pair, it is used with the -F flag. NOTE The MIDI file is not used if any -M or -F flag is specified by the user - new in version 4.24.0) Unless there is any option (-n or -o) related to audio output, an output file name with the appropriate extension is automatically generated (based on the name of selected input files and format options). The output file is always written to the current directory. NOTE file name extensions are not case sensitive. o [CSOUND OPTIONS ... ] = any number of additional options for Csound that are simply copied to the final command line to be executed. The command line that is executed is generated from four parts: 1. Csound executable (possibly with options). This is exactly one of the following (the last one has the highest precedence): o a built-in default o the value of the CSOUND environment variable o environment variables with a name in the format of CSOUND_x where x is an uppercase letter selected by characters of the -OPTIONS string. Thus, if the -dcba option is used, and the environment variables CSOUND_B and CSOUND_C are defined, the value of CSOUND_B will take effect. 2. Any number of option lists, added in the following order: o either some built-in defaults, or the value of the CSFLAGS environment variable if it is defined. o environment variables with a name in the format of CSFLAGS_x where x is an uppercase letter selected by characters of the -OPTIONS string. Thus, if the -dcba option is used, and the environment variables CSFLAGS_A and CSFLAGS_C are defined as '-M 1 -o dac' and '-m231 -H0', respectively, the string '-m231 -H0 -M 1 -o dac' will be added. 3. The explicit options of [CSOUND OPTIONS ... ]. 4. Any options and file names generated from <name>. NOTE Quoted options that contain spaces are allowed. EXAMPLES
Assuming the following environment variables: CSOUND = csoundfltk.exe -W CSOUND_D = csound64.exe -J CSOUND_R = csoundfltk.exe -h CSFLAGS = -d -m135 -H1 -s CSFLAGS_D = -f CSFLAGS_R = -m0 -H0 -o dac1 -M "MIDI Yoke NT: 1" -b 200 -B 6000 And a directory that contains: foo.orc piano.csd foo.sco piano.mid im.csd piano2.mid ImproSculpt2_share.csd foobar.csd The following commands will execute as shown: cs foo => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -o foo.wav foo.orc foo.sco cs foob => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -o foobar.wav foobar.csd cs -r imp -i adc => csoundfltk.exe -h -d -m135 -H1 -s -m0 -H0 -o dac1 -M "MIDI Yoke NT: 1" -b 200 -B 6000 -i adc ImproSculpt2_share.csd cs -d im => csound64.exe -J -d -m135 -H1 -s -f -o im.sf im.csd cs piano => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -F piano.mid -o piano.wav piano.csd cs piano2 => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -F piano2.mid -o piano2.wav piano.csd CREDITS
Author: Istvan Varga Jan 2003 AUTHORS
Barry Vercoe MIT Media Lab Author. Dan Ellis MIT Media Lab, Cambridge Massachussetts Author. COPYRIGHT
5.10 08/01/2011 CS(1)