Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: some months ego
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting some months ego Post 79208 by big123456 on Tuesday 26th of July 2005 08:03:42 AM
Old 07-26-2005
Thanks , but a problem :
/u04/>date -v -2m
date: illegal option -- v
date: illegal option -- 2
date: illegal option -- m
usage: date [-u] mmddHHMM[[cc]yy][.SS]
date [-u] [+format]
date -a [-]sss[.fff]

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

DNS Help - Been trying to do this for months

Ok someone has to be able to help me here. I have the latest webmin, and i have bind i have a domain name called thedigitaldream.co.uk i have one server, just one as im poor so the one server is gunna be the dns, email, web and ftp server. Its only for a small site anyway so it will... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: matt2kjones
16 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Comparing two months

Hi all, Using shell script and awk statements, I manage to get the month and year of the Patch Bundle installed on the system. Now I have to compare month and year of Patch Bundle installed to the Patch Bundle which is desired on the workstation. I am able to do easily comparison of year but not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankschawla
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

calculate 13 months ago

hi, I have a big file that contains datas since 4 years ago. I need re-create this file but just lines that are 13 months ago from today. see what I have: ( I have a file.ksh that calls this file.scl ok !!) ======== file.scl ================ /STATISTICS=stderr /STABLE /NODUPLICATES... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrea_mussap
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

calculate 13 months ago

hi, I have a big file that contains datas since 4 years ago. I need re-create this file but just lines that are 13 months ago from today. see what I have: ( I have a file.ksh that calls this file.scl ok !!) ======== file.scl ================ /STATISTICS=stderr /STABLE /NODUPLICATES... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrea_mussap
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete 6 months old files

Hi, Iam trying to delete 6 months old files. Iam using the following script -ctime +190 -type f -exec echo rm {} \; Iam getting an error saying -ctime not found. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sompalle Jalaja
6 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

All threads closed after 3 months

I routinely watch for threads that have been unanswered for some time. Recently a rule has been implemented to close threads older than 3 months, which is rather restrictive, because now the last few pages of the unanswered threads section cannot be replied upon, but more importantly eliminates the... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
23 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Naming number to months

Hi, I have many files of monthly means from model simulation such as 1,2,3,4.....12, corresponding to jan, feb, mar,....., dec. e.g. avg_1.nc, avg_2.nc, ............., avg_12.nc. i want to write a shell script such that it should conveet number into months and year such as..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahesh shinde
4 Replies
NetSDS::Util::DateTime(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       NetSDS::Util::DateTime(3pm)

NAME
NetSDS::Util::DateTime - common date/time processing routines SYNOPSIS
use NetSDS::Util::DateTime; print "Current date: " . date_now(); DESCRIPTION
This package provides set of routines for date and time processing. EXPORTED FUNCTIONS
date_now_array([TIME]) Returns array of date items for given date. If source date is not set current date used. date_now([TIME]) Return [given] date as string. 2001-12-23 14:39:53 date_now_iso8601([TIME]) Return date as ISO 8601 string. 20011223T14:39:53Z <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601> http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime <http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime> date_strip(DATE) Trim miliseconds from date. date_date(DATE) Trim time part from date. date_time(DATE) Trim date part from date. time_from_string($string) Return parsed date/time structure. date_from_string($string) Return date from string representation. date_inc([INCREMENT, [TIME]]) Return date incremented with given number of seconds. date_inc_string([INCREMENT, [TIME]]) Return string representation of date incremented with given number of seconds. EXAMPLES
None yet BUGS
Unknown yet SEE ALSO
Date::Parse, Date::Format TODO
Import stuff from Wono project AUTHOR
Valentyn Solomko <val@pere.org.ua> Michael Bochkaryov <misha@rattler.kiev.ua> perl v5.12.4 2011-08-27 NetSDS::Util::DateTime(3pm)