Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE PhPMyAdmin basic set up on SUSE linux 9.1 Post 78218 by cbkihong on Sunday 17th of July 2005 08:13:40 PM
Old 07-17-2005
Ok. "ls -l" the content of "/var/lib/mysql" and "/var/log" then

Last edited by cbkihong; 07-17-2005 at 09:59 PM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

1st install Suse, network config set up

Hello, I'm a newbie to unix. I just about have the Suse 10.1 installed. During set up it automatically detected components to access the internet. But failed. I lost now. Any ideas? Thank You (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nick7269
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

How to set CoreDump in SuSE 10

Hi All, Am trying to modify the coreDump value in SuSE 10 by doing the following steps : 1. Add the line "ulimit -Sc 1004" to /etc/profile 2. Relogin using telnet and try the command "ulimit -c". The value is 1004 3. Now relogin using xbrowser the ulimit value is not reflected. OS :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Laksmi
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to set up Telnet on Suse?

I am trying to use telnet to access a linux box. I know I should be using SSH (which I use personally), but i have to use telnet. How do I configure the linux box to accept the telnet request. I am using Suse Thanks for any help (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: salil2012
11 Replies

4. Programming

Set password of a user in phpmyadmin

I have a mysql database on the server where I have root access also to phpmyadmin. I have such a database 1, which is a table users where a user named admin. How shall be observed as the password for this user? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mumie
1 Replies
pipelog.conf(4) 						   File Formats 						   pipelog.conf(4)

NAME
pipelog.conf - pipelog configuration for libpipelog.so of the plugins of gnome-system-log file SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/gnome-system-log/plugins/pipelog.conf DESCRIPTION
The libpipelog.so is a plugin for gnome-system-log(1), it runs commands through pipes and get the output of the individual pipe as a log content. Users can copy the file into $HOME/.gnome2/gnome-system-log/plugins/`uname -p` to overwrite the system default one. The syntax of pipelog.conf file is: <log path><whitespace><command> <command> may be a simple program name (which will be found in $PATH) or an absolute path of a binary with arguments list. "%s" can be included in <command> zero or one time, will be replaced by <log path> in runtime. FILES
/usr/lib/gnome-system-log/plugins/pipelog.conf The system default configuration file for the plugin libpipelog.so $HOME/.gnome2/gnome-system-log/plugins/`uname -p`/pipelog.conf The user specific configuration file for the plugin libpipelog.so EMAMPLE
/var/adm/wtmpx last /var/adm/utmpx /bin/last -f %s SEE ALSO
gnome-system-log(1), grablogs.conf(4) gnome-utils 2.16.0 13 Oct 2006 pipelog.conf(4)