Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris how and where can i download sun solaris hpc mpirun software Post 77709 by jingwp on Tuesday 12th of July 2005 08:35:31 AM
Old 07-12-2005
how and where can i download sun solaris hpc mpirun software

how and where can i download sun solaris2.8 hpc mprun software?thanks

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I download Solaris 8 or any new Unix Software???

help me with this people. I need to know (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Client Emulation software for Sun Solaris

1) I want a free emulation software for Sun Solaris. 2) I have three servers for different billing systems and i want that when i(or other clients) logon to one server the color of the screen should be permanently same and when on second system it should be permanently second color. Even if i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackeyed
2 Replies
DIFFINDEX-DOWNLOAD(1)													     DIFFINDEX-DOWNLOAD(1)

NAME
diffindex-download - Download utility for Debian Contents files SYNOPSIS
diffindex-download [ options ] URL filename DESCRIPTION
diffindex-download is a command line tool for downloading Contents files. It uses APT's diff/Index format patches when available to avoid downloading the full file. diffindex-download is used by apt-file. OPTIONS
-n number If more than number patches would be necessary, download the whole file. Specifying 0 to always download the whole file is possible. -k Don't verify the peer certificate when using https. -c cacert If cacert is a directory: Use cacert as CA certificate path. Otherwise use cacert as CA certificate bundle. See the --capath and --cacert options in the curl(1) man page. -i Don't exit with errror if the URL does not exist. This is useful as some archives don't provide Contents files. -q Be quiet (opposite of -v). The default if stdout is not a terminal. -v Be verbose (opposite of -q). The default if stdout is a terminal. -d Print additional debug info. -h Display a short help screen. SEE ALSO
apt-file(1), diffindex-rred(1), curl(1) AUTHOR
diffindex-download was written by Stefan Fritsch <sf@debian.org>. January 2009 DIFFINDEX-DOWNLOAD(1)