Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What are you eating ?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What are you eating ? Post 76648 by arkadius on Wednesday 29th of June 2005 01:50:21 PM
Old 06-29-2005
Iīm a real carnivore.My favourite ist grilled turkey. I also love Döner , i donīt know how you call it in englisch, itīs a bread and inside is meet, usually turkey and salad, itīs really delicious.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hosting Service Eating Space

Dear Group, I am not much used to UNIX. The company I am hosting wiht refuses to help me with this trouble, but as near as I can see, it is NOT my trouble. I have had this service for over a year. I just renewed for another year and all of a sudden the disk quota has been disappearing. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cindy
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Eating memory

Hello I run Gentoo Linux on my computer: Athlon XP 1700+ ~1,46 mhz 512 mb ram After a while, my computer works really slow, and when I cat /proc/meminfo, I see that I only have 8mb of 512 mb free! How is that possible? I dont run anything I can think of that eats that amount of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maestin
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/proc is eating my disk man

hi I have an sun ultra 5 running a firewall which has logging enabled (essential). The disk is sliced up with /proc on / (c0t0d0s0). / is sliced at 3 gig. My problem is this, one afternoon, a manager asked me to retrieve some firewall logs, so i went into the relevant directory (also on the /... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
3 Replies

4. Solaris

This application is eating up the CPU

Hi, I am not very much fmiliar with Solaris OS. My main concern for posting is One application is eating 50% of CPU and I cannot run that application, If I perform any action in that application it takes real long time. I have solaris installed on my development machine.I have my application... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandu345
11 Replies

5. Solaris

Sendmail is eating high memory

Hi, I have installed sendmail on my solaris server. But sendmail its up high memory. its eat upto around 9-10 GB memory. What to do in this ? Thanks NeeleshG (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: neel.gurjar
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[bash] IF is eating my loops

Hi! Could someone explain me why the below code is printing the contents of IF block 5 times instead of 0? #!/bin/bash VAR1="something" VAR2="something" for((i=0;i<10;i++)) do if(($VAR1=~$VAR2)) then echo VAR1: $VAR1 echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: machinogodzilla
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find a job which is writing a big file and eating up space?

how to find a job which is writing a big file and eating up space? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rush2andy
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk eating too much memory?

Hi all, using AWK iam sorting auniq data from a file the file size is 8GB, while running that script , the over all cpu usage will be nearly 8 how to avoid this ?? any other alternate is available for awk? Thanks in Advance Anish kumar.V (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: anishkumarv
13 Replies
dtc_install_centos(8)					      System Manager's Manual					     dtc_install_centos(8)

NAME
dtc_install_centos - bootstrap a CentOS install to use in a chroot or VM SYNOPSIS
dtc_install_centos <install root> <yum environment> DESCRIPTION
This shell script is part of the dtc-xen package, generally to be used by the dtc panel to install a new a Xen VPS server. This script is called by dtc_reinstall_os when the user chooses to install the CentOS operating system. How it works: it generates a temporary yum configuration in the yum environment directory, that directs yum to act inside the install root instead of in the base system; then it kindly requests yum to install the basesystem, centos-release and yum packages onto it. Yum then uses the configuration to download the required (usually, security-updated) packages and then perform the RPM installation process under the install root. It requires both RPM and yum. It does work under Debian (it was developed in Ubuntu first). It should also work on RPM-based systems without destroying the system-wide RPM and yum configurations. OPTION
<install root> Target directory where CentOS will be deployed. Must exist beforehand. <yum environment> Directory where yum will store the repository manifests and configuration. Will be automatically created. Cached RPMs and manifests will be left, as usual, in a directory var/cache/yum inside the install root. EXAMPLE
dtc_install_centos /root/yum /xen/13 This will setup the operating system in /xen/13, with the CentOS configuration folder in /root/yum. BUGS
It's limited to CentOS 5 at the moment. It must be run as root. Under some circumstances, the installation process itself may kill processes running on the host machine. The chroot yum does should be sufficient to avoid this, but we haven't been able, yet, to ascertain why this fails sometimes. SEE ALSO
dtc_reinstall_os(8) VERSION
This documentation describes dtc_install_os version 0.3.1. See http://www.gplhost.com/software-dtc-xen.html for updates. dtc_install_centos(8)