Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Error installing linksys pcm200 pcmcia card Post 75060 by d11wtq on Wednesday 15th of June 2005 09:17:20 AM
Old 06-15-2005
Google for ndiswrapper Smilie Then just use the windows drivers!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

forcing irq on PCMCIA card

ENV: linux Version: Mandrake 8.1, PCMCIA card: longshine lcs-8534TB. (supported according the PCMCIA docs) laptop is P-II lifetec /etc/sysconfig/pcmcia: PCMCIA=yes PCIC=i82365 ( found via probe -m ) PCIC_OPTS="cs_irq=11 pci_irq_list=11,11 do_scan=0" ( you see i want to force irq 11 )... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: progressdll
3 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How to configure Xircom pcmcia card to Red Hat 7.1?

I currently have an IBM Thinkpad with a built in 56k modem. RedHat 7.1 does not recognize my internal modem. I used a Xircom Ethernet 56 + 100 card. Linux knows the card is there. However, I have been unable to set it up. Please help is possible. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adrienb
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing network card

1) i am trying to install realtek network card in caldrea linux, but i am not able to find the interface, 2)i download drivers for network card and i am not able to read the floopy in linux, pls help me out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gops
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

linksys

hi, i have a linksys wireless card wc11 v3 and everytime i plug it into my toshiba, knoppix freezes. Im reading in some places to run iwconfig, but how can i if i cant plug it in to detect it. Also, during the bootup, if it is plugged in, i get a beep near the end of the boot process and the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jestra
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Command to Analyze a PCMCIA Card

Is there a command that will verify what type of file system is located on a PCMCIA Card without having to mount the card? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kilemark
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Installing RT2500 Wireless network card

I need to install a driver for my RT2500 PCI wireless network card on my Solaris 10. So I went to the ralink website (the manufacturer of the network card), and downloaded the linux (well supposedly the unix driver) binary file. Burned it to dvd, and copied from the dvd to my solaris computer.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xannen
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun Ultra1 server. installing solaris without a graphic card?

i just got a sun ultra 1 from a guy. (for free) but it has no graphic card. how do install solaris 8 ? and how do i controll it afterwards ? ssh ? thanks Mads Nielsen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mads-nielsen
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing scsi card

i hava bought scsi card for taking backup in a 12/24 DAT DRIVE -scounix5.05 i am havaing the cd of the same contain driver files how should i install it. can anybody help me. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tatacoffee
0 Replies

9. SCO

Problems installing a tape storageworks on ML350 G5 with sas hdd and 29320alp card

I just install UNIX SCO 5.0.7 on a new Proliant ML 350 G5 with hpsas driver on an smart array E200i, i just realized that it doesn have an scsi port for the tape unit (storageworks dat40), just add a scsi card 29320ALP pcix card, installed the ad320 driver downloaded from adaptec and from sco site,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jactroo
6 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Installing NVIDIA-Linux 64-260.19.04.run graphics card

I am trying to install this NVIDIA-Linux 64-260.19.04.run graphics card, it is a GeForce GTX460 EVGA. I have tried all the commands to turn off the Xserver yes I can get it off yes I can get to root prompt or sudo prompt in home directory but every time I use the sh NVIDIA-Linux 64-260.19.04.run... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackdevon
0 Replies
Finance::QuoteHist::Google(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Finance::QuoteHist::Google(3pm)

NAME
Finance::QuoteHist::Google - Site-specific class for retrieving historical stock quotes. SYNOPSIS
use Finance::QuoteHist::Google; $q = Finance::QuoteHist::Google->new ( symbols => [qw(IBM UPS AMZN)], start_date => '01/01/1999', end_date => 'today', ); foreach $row ($q->quotes()) { ($symbol, $date, $open, $high, $low, $close, $volume) = @$row; ... } DESCRIPTION
Finance::QuoteHist::Google is a subclass of Finance::QuoteHist::Generic, specifically tailored to read historical quotes from the Google web site (http://finance.google.com/). Google does not currently provide information on dividends or splits. Please see Finance::QuoteHist::Generic(3) for more details on usage and available methods. If you just want to get historical quotes and are not interested in the details of how it is done, check out Finance::QuoteHist(3). METHODS
The basic user interface consists of a single method, as shown in the example above. That method is: quotes() Returns a list of rows (or a reference to an array containing those rows, if in scalar context). Each row contains the Symbol, Date, Open, High, Low, Close, and Volume for that date. Quote values are pre-adjusted for this site. REQUIRES
Finance::QuoteHist::Generic DISCLAIMER
The data returned from these modules is in no way guaranteed, nor are the developers responsible in any way for how this data (or lack thereof) is used. The interface is based on URLs and page layouts that might change at any time. Even though these modules are designed to be adaptive under these circumstances, they will at some point probably be unable to retrieve data unless fixed or provided with new parameters. Furthermore, the data from these web sites is usually not even guaranteed by the web sites themselves, and oftentimes is acquired elsewhere. Details for Googles's terms of use can be found here: http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS?loc=us If you still have concerns, then use another site-specific historical quote instance, or none at all. Above all, play nice. AUTHOR
Matthew P. Sisk, <sisk@mojotoad.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Matthew P. Sisk. All rights reserved. All wrongs revenged. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Finance::QuoteHist::Generic(3), Finance::QuoteHist(3), perl(1). perl v5.12.4 2010-06-07 Finance::QuoteHist::Google(3pm)