Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Is there any possibility that invoking java function in c programm? Post 74883 by virmin on Tuesday 14th of June 2005 04:33:01 AM
Old 06-14-2005
you are right, JNI is what i am looking for, thanks!!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

possibility to call subprocesses from ksh ??

Hi!! Is there a possibility to call/start a subproces using ksh ?? Hope that there is somebody to help me. thanks in advance. Corine (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheBlueLady
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

create thread C with JNI function with JAVA

Hello, J create a thread C with a JNI function via JAVA. J have the following message (but not in each time): Someone has an idea ? Thank. Unexpected Signal : 4 occurred at PC=0x78C103E0 Function= Library=(N/A) NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AUBERT
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Cluster possibility

Hi All , I have two Solaris boxes of UltraAX-i2 and Sun-Fire-V240, Is it possible to cluster those boxes? Waiting for your reply, Thanks Parshuram (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: p_walunjkar
2 Replies

4. Linux

invoking a java prog

Can any1 guide me how to invoke a java program from a sh file. do i need to set up the class path. how to include the needed jar files. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dine
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to embeded programm within programm

Hi, How to embeded programme within perl programme. Shankarao (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shankarao
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running a Java Programm with a (korn)shell-script

hey everyone, For my studies i had to write a javaprogram which reads 2 integers from the keyboard and then using the basic operations(addition, division etc) with them. so far no problem. but now i gotta make a shell-script which: runs the program(compiled with javac) #!bin/ksh java... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: simlmf
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Possibility of crontab entry being removed

A job which schedule on every 1st day of the month in crontab is being removed after the job run. What is the possibility that crontab entry can be removed? Pls advise. Thanks. This is in sun solaris version 9. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KhawHL
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with call of Java Programm & return code handling & output to several streams.

Hello Everybody, thanks in advance for spending some time in my problem. My problem is this: I want to call a java-Programm out of my shell skript, check if die return code is right, and split the output to the normal output and into a file. The following code doesn't work right, because in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: danifunny
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem while Invoke Shell Script function from Java Program

Hi, I have create a Shell Script, with one function. I want to call the script file in Java Program. It working fine. but the problem is the function in the Shell Script is not executed. Please suggest me, Regards, Nanthagopal A (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nanthagopal
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Java - Arrays.binarySearch function equivalent in awk

Hi all Does anyone know Java-Arrays.binarySearch function equivalent in awk I tried like this but it's not correct one,it just returns array index if and only when searched value available in array, for some reason if searched value not found then I want to return upper nearest neighbour index.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
1 Replies
libglpk-java(3) 					       libglpk-java overview						   libglpk-java(3)

NAME
libglpk-java - GNU Linear Programming Kit Java Binding DESCRIPTION
The GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK) package supplies a solver for large scale linear programming (LP) and mixed integer programming (MIP). The GLPK project is hosted at http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk. It has two mailing lists: - help-glpk@gnu.org and - bug-glpk@gnu.org. To subscribe to one of these lists, please, send an empty mail with a Subject: header line of just "subscribe" to the list. GLPK provides a library written in C and a standalone solver. The source code provided at ftp://gnu.ftp.org/gnu/glpk/ contains the docu- mentation of the library in file doc/glpk.pdf. The Java platform provides the Java Native Interface (JNI) to integrate non-Java language libraries into Java applications. Project GLPK for Java delivers a Java Binding for GLPK. It is hosted at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net/. To report problems and suggestions concerning GLPK for Java, please, send an email to the author at xypron.glpk@gmx.de. ARCHITECTURE
A GLPK for Java application will consist of the following - the GLPK library - the GLPK for Java JNI library - the GLPK for Java class library - the application code. GLPK LIBRARY
The GLPK library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribution. Precompiled packages are available in many Linux distributions. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/libglpk.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. GLPK FOR JAVA JNI LIBRARY
The GLPK for Java JNI library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/jni/libglpk-java.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. Specify the library path upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/libjni GLPK FOR JAVA CLASS LIBRARY
The source code to compile the GLPK for Java class library is provided at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net. The GLPK for Java class library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar. The library has to be in the CLASSPATH. Specify the classpath upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -classpath /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar;. SEE ALSO
Further documentation and examples can be found in the documentation path, which defaults to /usr/local/share/doc/libglpk-java. version 1.0.18 September 10th, 2011 libglpk-java(3)