Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers finally got online but it only lasted about 30 min. why??? Post 7398 by justchillin on Tuesday 25th of September 2001 11:48:09 PM
Old 09-26-2001
finally got online but it only lasted about 30 min. why???

i got switched over to cable internet today so i reconfigured my internet connection settings using netcof and it worked right away. so i ended up rebooting to windows and them back to linux twice. the first time i went back to linux everything still worked, but now everytime i try to connect it won't let me...

what could have caused this??? i didn't make any more changes except to chane my background and font colors...

thanks in advance..,

CURSES_DEFAULT_COLORS(3)				   BSD Library Functions Manual 				  CURSES_DEFAULT_COLORS(3)

NAME
curses_default_colors, assume_default_colors, use_default_colors -- curses default colors setting routines LIBRARY
Curses Library (libcurses, -lcurses) SYNOPSIS
#include <curses.h> int assume_default_colors(short fore, short back); int use_default_colors(); DESCRIPTION
These functions tell the curses library to set the default colors or to use the terminal's default colors instead of using the default colors for curses applications (which are white foreground on black background). The function assume_default_colors(fore, back) sets the default colors to foreground color fore and background color back. If a value of -1 is used for a color, then the terminal default color is used for that color. The function use_default_colors() sets both the foreground and background colors to the terminal default colors. This is equivalent to assume_default_colors(-1, -1). RETURN VALUES
These functions return OK on success and ERR on failure. SEE ALSO
curses_color(3) STANDARDS
These functions are based on ncurses extensions to the curses standards. HISTORY
These functions first appeared in NetBSD 2.0. BSD
October 13, 2002 BSD