Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris please help as i am facing problem with uptime Post 73569 by kduffin on Thursday 2nd of June 2005 04:13:49 PM
Old 06-02-2005
Here is a "Sar how-to" that covers multiple OS(s).

Cheers,

Keith

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

facing a problem in redirection

Hi, I am doing this perl script print (@line(1..15)); the lines 1 to 15 get printed... how can i redirect this to file? thanks and regards vivek.s (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivekshankar
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem facing with sed and awk

Hi All, I have a got a problem .. I have t files as below: 1.txt contains ----- ----- ----- column 1, "cat", column 24, "dog", column 100, "rat", ----- ----- ----- 2.sh should contain ----- ----- ----- awk 'BEGIN { printf ("%1s","cat")}' (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: jisha
19 Replies

3. Solaris

having problem with uptime.

HI All, I have problem with "uptime" on one of the sun server.(SunOS 5.9 Generic_118558-11 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240).when i am issuing uptime command its not showing uptime.even its not showing output for who -b. $ uptime 11:01am 1 user, load average: 0.06, 0.04, 0.03 $ who -b $... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeevanbv
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Facing problem with zone

i am using this way to create zone1 and zone2 bash-2.05b# zonecfg -z zone1 zone1: No such zone configured Use 'create' to begin configuring a new zone. zonecfg:zone1> create zonecfg:zone1> set zonepath=/zone/1 zonecfg:zone1> set autoboot=true zonecfg:zone1> add net zonecfg:zone1:net>... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: coxmanchester
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem facing in if -else condition

can u plz tell me where is the error echo enter the filename to be searched read fname if #-d $fname then echo file exists if then echo itsa directory elif then echo its readable cat $fname else echo its not readable fi else ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gotam
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem facing in using awk command

Hi., I am not able to replace the string with another string using gsub fn of awk command. My code: awk 'BEGIN gsub(004,IND,004)' p.txt and my i/p file p.txt is of the format: av|004|adkf|Kent,004|s av|005|ssdf|Kd,IT park|s . . . and my desired o/p should be of : (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: av_vinay
13 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract the uptime from the output of the uptime command

Hi! I want to extract the uptime from the output of the uptime command. The output: 11:53 up 3:02, 2 users, load averages: 0,32 0,34 0,43 I just need the "3:02" part. How can I do this? Dirk (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dirk Einecke
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem facing command using shell

Dear Brothers! Need your help for the case where I am running one command on prompt and its giving us the correct output, but when i use the same command from shell its directs no output.:wall: the command on command prompt is ls -ltrh * | nawk '{if ($5~ '/$'M'/') print $9}' | grep -v... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jojo123
1 Replies

9. AIX

facing problem using su

Hi, I am able to login using su - or su directly , # prompt is coming, it doesnt ask for password. any normal user on aix system is login using su - or su . Please suggest where to change the configuration direct root login is disabled in /etc/ssh/sshd_config file. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
0 Replies
TLOAD(1)							Linux User's Manual							  TLOAD(1)

NAME
tload - graphic representation of system load average SYNOPSIS
tload [-V] [-s scale] [ -d delay ] [tty] DESCRIPTION
tload prints a graph of the current system load average to the specified tty (or the tty of the tload process if none is specified). Options The -s scale option allows a vertical scale to be specified for the display (in characters between graph ticks); thus, a smaller value rep- resents a larger scale, and vice versa. The -d delay sets the delay between graph updates in seconds. FILES
/proc/loadavg load average information SEE ALSO
ps(1), top(1), uptime(1), w(1) BUGS
The -d delay option sets the time argument for an alarm(2); if -d 0 is specified, the alarm is set to 0, which will never send the SIGALRM and update the display. AUTHORS
Branko Lankester, David Engel <david@ods.com>, and Michael K. Johnson <johnsonm@redhat.com>. Please send bug reports to <albert@users.sf.net> Cohesive Systems 20 Mar 1993 TLOAD(1)