Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: OTRS instance
Operating Systems Linux OTRS instance Post 72620 by naik_mit on Monday 23rd of May 2005 04:23:58 AM
Old 05-23-2005
CPU & Memory 500 internal server error

hi frnds

i m getting an 500 internal server error on my otrs1 ,what is the cause for this error
is it because of apache ,mysql or the file is having a problem. i am getting this error when being a customer i.e from customer.pl i m trying to send a ticket to index.pl i.e the root@localhost. The error is as below.

" Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log. "

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

OTRS installation problem

hi frnds I had currently installed OTRS through rpm for Enterprise Linux 3 but its showing the following problems. cmd : rpm -ivh otrs-1.2.4-1.1.el3.dag.noarch.rpm warning: otrs-1.2.4-1.1.el3.dag.noarch.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 6b8d79e6 error: Failed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naik_mit
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace first instance(not first instance in line)

Alright, I think I know what I am doing with sed(which probably means I don't). But I cant figure out how to replace just the first occurance of a string. I have tried sed, ed, and grep but can't seem to figure it out. If you have any suggestions I am open to anything! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: IronHorse7
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching first instance of FS

Hi All, I have a property in a file as: property=value=a If I use FS="=" then I want only first = to be considered as field separator and remaining as value echo -e "property=value=a" | awk -F= '{print $2}' ie my $2 should be value=a Can anyone please help me with this. I need it in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

What does : do in this instance

Guys please see below functions to return a status depending on user input. Both seem to work the same. The second way has a : line which i can't understand or see in a ksh manual anywhere. Instead of doing the variable change if its empty on this line the first function simply does it on the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lavascript
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep the last instance of the record

Hi All, I have a input file like 1| abc 1| abcd 1| abcde 2| abc 2| abcd 3| abcde I want the output like 1| abcde 2| abcde Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: lrkp
9 Replies

6. Linux

OTRS Development

Where I can find OTRS development company in Chicago? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vamshi1
1 Replies
MYSQLDUMPSLOW(1)					       MySQL Database System						  MYSQLDUMPSLOW(1)

NAME
mysqldumpslow - Summarize slow query log files SYNOPSIS
mysqldumpslow [options] [log_file ...] DESCRIPTION
The MySQL slow query log contains information about queries that take a long time to execute (see Section 5.2.5, "The Slow Query Log"). mysqldumpslow parses MySQL slow query log files and prints a summary of their contents. Normally, mysqldumpslow groups queries that are similar except for the particular values of number and string data values. It "abstracts" these values to N and 'S' when displaying summary output. The -a and -n options can be used to modify value abstracting behavior. Invoke mysqldumpslow like this: shell> mysqldumpslow [options] [log_file ...] mysqldumpslow supports the following options. o --help Display a help message and exit. o -a Do not abstract all numbers to N and strings to 'S'. o --debug, -d Run in debug mode. o -g pattern Consider only queries that match the (grep-style) pattern. o -h host_name Host name of MySQL server for *-slow.log file name. The value can contain a wildcare. The default is * (match all). o -i name Name of server instance (if using mysql.server startup script). o -l Do not subtract lock time from total time. o -n N Abstract numbers with at least N digits within names. o -r Reverse the sort order. o -s sort_type How to sort the output. The value of sort_type should be chosen from the following list: o t, at: Sort by query time or average query time o l, al: Sort by lock time or average lock time o s, as: Sort by rows sent or average rows sent o c: Sort by count o -t N Display only the first N queries in the output. o --verbose, -v Verbose mode. Print more information about what the program does. Example of usage: shell> mysqldumpslow Reading mysql slow query log from /usr/local/mysql/data/mysqld51-apple-slow.log Count: 1 Time=4.32s (4s) Lock=0.00s (0s) Rows=0.0 (0), root[root]@localhost insert into t2 select * from t1 Count: 3 Time=2.53s (7s) Lock=0.00s (0s) Rows=0.0 (0), root[root]@localhost insert into t2 select * from t1 limit N Count: 3 Time=2.13s (6s) Lock=0.00s (0s) Rows=0.0 (0), root[root]@localhost insert into t1 select * from t1 COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2008 MySQL AB, 2008-2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc. This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. This documentation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA or see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MySQL Reference Manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/. AUTHOR
Sun Microsystems, Inc. (http://www.mysql.com/). MySQL 5.1 04/06/2010 MYSQLDUMPSLOW(1)