Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: OTRS instance
Operating Systems Linux OTRS instance Post 72501 by cbkihong on Friday 20th of May 2005 09:01:59 PM
Old 05-20-2005
You use mod_perl to serve CGI? Yes it can, but I bet you may try to verify it can be served correctly with mod_cgi first.

You should use the 8080 port as you have configured it at the Web server this way.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

OTRS installation problem

hi frnds I had currently installed OTRS through rpm for Enterprise Linux 3 but its showing the following problems. cmd : rpm -ivh otrs-1.2.4-1.1.el3.dag.noarch.rpm warning: otrs-1.2.4-1.1.el3.dag.noarch.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 6b8d79e6 error: Failed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naik_mit
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace first instance(not first instance in line)

Alright, I think I know what I am doing with sed(which probably means I don't). But I cant figure out how to replace just the first occurance of a string. I have tried sed, ed, and grep but can't seem to figure it out. If you have any suggestions I am open to anything! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: IronHorse7
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching first instance of FS

Hi All, I have a property in a file as: property=value=a If I use FS="=" then I want only first = to be considered as field separator and remaining as value echo -e "property=value=a" | awk -F= '{print $2}' ie my $2 should be value=a Can anyone please help me with this. I need it in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

What does : do in this instance

Guys please see below functions to return a status depending on user input. Both seem to work the same. The second way has a : line which i can't understand or see in a ksh manual anywhere. Instead of doing the variable change if its empty on this line the first function simply does it on the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lavascript
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep the last instance of the record

Hi All, I have a input file like 1| abc 1| abcd 1| abcde 2| abc 2| abcd 3| abcde I want the output like 1| abcde 2| abcde Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: lrkp
9 Replies

6. Linux

OTRS Development

Where I can find OTRS development company in Chicago? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vamshi1
1 Replies
SVNWEB-SERVER(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 SVNWEB-SERVER(1p)

NAME
svnweb-server - simple webserver for SVN::Web SYNOPSIS
svnweb-server [--root DIR] [--port PORT] [--net-server Net::Server] DESCRIPTION
svnweb-server is a webserver that runs SVN::Web. It's an easy way to use SVN::Web without having to set up Apache (or any other web server). The tradeoff is that the server is very simple. But for light use then it may be perfectly acceptable. OPTIONS
--root DIR The directory in which you ran "svnweb-install". Optional, defaults to ".". --port PORT The port the server should listen on. Options, defaults to 8080. --net-server Net::Server The Net::Server subclass to use to create the server. A single, non-forking server is created by default. Other types of server can be created by giving the correct Net::Server subclass. For example, to use a server that forks to handle each request, use "--net-server Net::Server::Fork". SEE ALSO
SVN::Web BUGS
This is a simple server. Accordingly, a few features do not work properly at the moment. Redirects SVN::Web::Browse will redirect the client if the URL is missing a trailing "/". That redirection does not work with this server. That's not an issue for any URLs generated by SVN::Web, but may be an issue for URLs that are entered by hand. This will also affect SVN::Web::List's "redirect_to_browse_when_one_repo" option. cgi_class The "cgi_class" declaration (if any) in config.yaml is ignored. CGI is always used as the CGI class. Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-svn-web@rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=SVN-Web <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=SVN-Web>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. AUTHOR
The current maintainer is Nik Clayton, <nikc@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2006-2007 Nik Clayton. All Rights Reserved. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-11 SVNWEB-SERVER(1p)