Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Stopping multiple process on AIX Post 72439 by chosie on Friday 20th of May 2005 01:25:37 PM
Old 05-20-2005
Not sure if this would help you or not, but take a look at /usr/sbin/slibclean command. I use to have to run this for the Oracle DBA's on a regular basis.

Let me know if this helped you or not.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

How to choose Multiple process or Multiple threads?

Hi All, Please explain me when i have to use multiple process and when I have to use Multiple threads? Please give me an example.It will be very helpful for me. Thanks in advance. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashleykumar
0 Replies

2. AIX

disk i/o per process on aix 5.2

hi, i am working on aix 5.2, i want to check disk i/o for any running process. please if anybody can help me. thanks Aqeel Anwar (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: system-admin
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

I can't resume a process after stopping it!

Hello, I have a process running, for example a "top". I send it a signal to stop it kill -s SIGSTOP 3423 It works, but when I want to resume it by kill -s SIGCONT 3423 It does not work. Help me please..... I have Fedora Core 4. Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nene
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stopping A process

Hi I want to stop a process using a shell script. how do i do that? ie, to simulate ps -ef|grep Process name get the process id and kill -9 process id plz help... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gopsman
4 Replies

5. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

stopping running process

hi all, I am using red hat AS 4 linux enterprise,i need to run my application such that while its running no other process shuld run all the remaining process should be suspended ,i need to use whole of the process only for that application to run ,can anyone suggest me how to do this. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: srilakshmi
3 Replies

6. AIX

AIX: PID 0 Process

Hi All, I searched other threads and could not find any relevant post about this. I searched for process 0 in SUN OS and could find the sched/swapper process listed. root 0 0 0 Apr 25 ? 0:06 sched but i couldnt not find the swapper process (PID 0) in AIX. Is that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: quintet
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Getopt::Long question - stopping multiple args

Hi there, I have an example basic script (below) and ive been trying to figure out how to stop multiple arguments to my options occuring. for example using the example script below I can issue two arguments for, say the --surname option and it will not barf at me (although thats what i want it to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: rethink
11 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to trace an AIX Process?

Hello, I execute an application on my Unix AIX Server and that one crashes after reading some files. These files are very big (80 Mbytes), the application is a CVS Repository. I have found with a comparaison on a Solaris Server that there are system limitations on my AIX Server in the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: steiner
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

stopping process started with "while"

Hello unix forum ! how do i get rid of this while thing ? if started some where by crontab for example. while ; do ./script > /dev/null ; done & or for example if in terminal while ; do ./script ; done & and the script is outputing and I can't write commands. other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: max_475
2 Replies

10. AIX

AIX: two strange process

I check for top 10 cpu consumer ps auxww |head -10 USER PID %CPU %MEM SZ RSS TTY STAT STIME TIME COMMAND root 131076 23,6 0,0 448 448 - A 16:00:59 50:21 wait root 983070 21,9 0,0 448 448 - A 16:00:59 46:43 waitI try to kill them sudo... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	  DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins - Oracle joins in WHERE syntax support (instead of ANSI). PURPOSE
This module is used with Oracle < 9.0 due to lack of support for standard ANSI join syntax. SYNOPSIS
DBIx::Class should automagically detect Oracle and use this module with no work from you. DESCRIPTION
This class implements Oracle's WhereJoin support. Instead of: SELECT x FROM y JOIN z ON y.id = z.id It will write: SELECT x FROM y, z WHERE y.id = z.id It should properly support left joins, and right joins. Full outer joins are not possible due to the fact that Oracle requires the entire query be written to union the results of a left and right join, and by the time this module is called to create the where query and table definition part of the SQL query, it's already too late. METHODS
See DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins for implementation details. BUGS
Does not support full outer joins. Probably lots more. SEE ALSO
DBIx::Class::SQLMaker DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic DBIx::Class AUTHOR
Justin Wheeler "<jwheeler@datademons.com>" CONTRIBUTORS
David Jack Olrik "<djo@cpan.org>" LICENSE
This module is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-12 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)