Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: load Balance
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers load Balance Post 71686 by Just Ice on Friday 13th of May 2005 11:00:12 AM
Old 05-13-2005
check here for a possible solution ...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

general ledger balance.

My general ledger account did not balance to my posting journal. How can I change the general ledger account to balance with my posting journal without having to post a one sided ticket and have it go to my outage account? :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jenny
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

3. Linux

Load balance

Hello anybody know how use Load balance in linux? Summer (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: summerpeh
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mv load balance files

Ok so I have files that are going to land on /apps/, but I need to load balance them so I need to load balance them to four different folders. The three file extensions I get are .mpe .mpd and mpf which will land here... /apps/ I can't move them until the mpf is there it triggers the next... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: xgringo
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check value of load balance dynamically

Hi All, I want to check load balance(or CPU utilzation) on server dynamically based on that value i want to perform some operation . Means if load balance is <10 then start server . Am using prstat -a 1 commadn it is listing CPU utilzation/load balancing dynamically .. How to take this... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek1489
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Balance the load of files across queues using shell script

Hi, I need to balance the load to be processed by the system using shell script. The scenario is like below: Suppose there are some files in a directory: -rw-rw-r-- 1 usr usrgrp 456432306 Oct 23 07:53 abc_queue_q1 -rw-rw-r-- 1 usr usrgrp 4123934 Oct 23 07:53... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vsachan
1 Replies
snscan,v0.3.8(8)					      System Manager's Manual						  snscan,v0.3.8(8)

NAME
snscan - display information on articles in the spool sncat - display articles in the spool sncancel - cancel articles in the spool SYNOPSIS
snscan [options] articlespec... sncat [options] articlespec... sncancel [options] articlespec... options: [-n] [-s since] [-o outputfile] DESCRIPTION
snscan displays information on all articles specified by articlespec, in the form newsgroup serial id on a line, one line per article matched. This output is suitable for feeding to snprimedb. sncat displays the articles specified by articlespec. sncancel marks articles specified by articlespec as canceled, so they become unavailable to sn programs. ARGUMENTS
articlespec defines a broad pattern for articles. It takes two mutually exclusive forms. Specify by newsgroup and serial number Here articlespec is newsgroup[:range[,range]...] where each range is serial[-[toserial]] (where toserial is greater than serial). If toserial is omitted, then all articles after serial are matched. If both serial and toserial are empty, then only the first and last articles are matched. Specify by articles message ID Here articlespec is -i id... where each id is a message ID, angle brackets optional. OPTIONS
-n This option weeds out articles that are aliases. If an article is crossposted, there will be an original copy, the others will be aliases to it. This option prevents information being displayed if it is not from the original copy. -ssince This option weeds out articles that were obtained before since. since is in the format year/month/day[:hour:minute] where each is a number. year may be 2 or 4 digits, and / and : can be any non-digit character. -ooutputfile Write output to outputfile instead of descriptor 1. Sometimes you just don't feel like using the shell. EXAMPLES
sncancel linux.lemmings:12 Cancel article 12 from linux.lemmings. snscan linux.lemmings:4,12- Display information on article 4, and also articles 12 to the most recent article, from linux.lemmings. sncat -n -s 1998/4/1 linux.lemmings Display all articles that are not aliases, and which were entered after April 1 1998, from linux.lemmings. snscan -i '123@myhost' Display information on the article whose ID is <123@myhost>, in whichever newsgroup it is found. FILES
Each articlespec or id on the command line refers to articles in the news spool located in /var/spool/sn. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
SNROOT If this is set and is not empty, the value is used in place of /var/spool/sn, the default news spool directory. EXIT CODES
snscan exits 0 on success, 1 on usage error, 2 on system error, and 3 on other errors. It is not an error to specify an article that does not exist, or which does not meet the since criterion. SEE ALSO
snprimedb(8) N.B. Harold Tay snscan,v0.3.8(8)