Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How do i transfer files
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How do i transfer files Post 7119 by patvdv on Wednesday 19th of September 2001 03:45:31 AM
Old 09-19-2001
SSH

How about using SCP: secure copy?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to transfer files

(0 Replies)
Discussion started by: spoonman
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to transfer files

please help me to transfer files from one server to another one i am having problem in it thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankaj001np
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transfer Of Files

How to transfer the files in windows server to the unix server by using the unix or ftp commands? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vinay123
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Transfer Files from Windows to HP-UX

I need to transfer files from Windows to Hp-UX box with out any software(Filezilla ...., Fsecure file transfer) Is it possible to transfer using command prompt ? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: girija
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to transfer files

Hi, I am new to scripting, I need to write a script to transfer .TXT files from Server A (ftp) to Server B. Once the files in server B i need to transfer it to server C (sftp). (not transfer of files directly from server A to Server C ) Thanks! Regards Sendhil ---------- Post updated at... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sendhil.Kumaran
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to transfer files from one machine to another?

Hello - I am wondering what would be a command to copy files from one machine to another unix machine? For example: I am currently logged into: beta-machine01 my current directory is: /home/router I want to copy file from machine: beta-machine02 the file is located inside:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DallasT
1 Replies

7. Linux

How to transfer files...

Hi guys, ok so, how do you go about networking between Windows and Linux so that I can transfer files between each other? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Transfer a LIST of FILES?

Hallo guys, I am new to Linux, I like to transfer multiple files from server A to server B. Source files URLs (from server A) are in a file called "list.txt" Eg. in list.txt (these links are selective URLs, not all the files in a directory) user@host/var/www/files/file1.txt... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bjsh_04
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Not able to transfer files using between server A and B

Hi All, I have generated public and private pair to avoid to enter password manually while sending files through sftp. But still I am facing issues and every-time prompt asking enter password. Below are steps I fallowed to make ssh connection between two servers. 1. Generated public and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: renukeswar
5 Replies
CURLOPT_REDIR_PROTOCOLS(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options					CURLOPT_REDIR_PROTOCOLS(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_REDIR_PROTOCOLS - set protocols allowed to redirect to SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_REDIR_PROTOCOLS, long bitmask); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long that holds a bitmask of CURLPROTO_* defines. If used, this bitmask limits what protocols libcurl may use in a transfer that it follows to in a redirect when CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION(3) is enabled. This allows you to limit specific transfers to only be allowed to use a subset of protocols in redirections. Protocols denied by CURLOPT_PROTOCOLS(3) are not overridden by this option. By default libcurl will allow all protocols on redirect except several disabled for security reasons: Since 7.19.4 FILE and SCP are dis- abled, and since 7.40.0 SMB and SMBS are also disabled. CURLPROTO_ALL enables all protocols on redirect, including those disabled for secu- rity. These are the available protocol defines: CURLPROTO_DICT CURLPROTO_FILE CURLPROTO_FTP CURLPROTO_FTPS CURLPROTO_GOPHER CURLPROTO_HTTP CURLPROTO_HTTPS CURLPROTO_IMAP CURLPROTO_IMAPS CURLPROTO_LDAP CURLPROTO_LDAPS CURLPROTO_POP3 CURLPROTO_POP3S CURLPROTO_RTMP CURLPROTO_RTMPE CURLPROTO_RTMPS CURLPROTO_RTMPT CURLPROTO_RTMPTE CURLPROTO_RTMPTS CURLPROTO_RTSP CURLPROTO_SCP CURLPROTO_SFTP CURLPROTO_SMB CURLPROTO_SMBS CURLPROTO_SMTP CURLPROTO_SMTPS CURLPROTO_TELNET CURLPROTO_TFTP DEFAULT
All protocols except for FILE, SCP and since 7.40.0 SMB and SMBS. PROTOCOLS
All EXAMPLE
curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { /* pass in the URL from an external source */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, argv[1]); /* only allow redirects to HTTP and HTTPS URLs */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_REDIR_PROTOCOLS, CURLPROTO_HTTP | CURLPROTO_HTTPS); /* Perform the request */ curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.19.4, before then it would follow all protocols. RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_PROTOCOLS(3), libcurl 7.54.0 September 21, 2016 CURLOPT_REDIR_PROTOCOLS(3)