Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Solaris 9 Custom Library Error Post 70662 by _Michael_ on Monday 2nd of May 2005 09:39:19 PM
Old 05-02-2005
Gday,

Yes my LD_LIBRARY_PATH dependencies seem to be set up fine.
When i do a ldd on the library all links seem to be fine as well

Code:
/usr/lib/libtds.so 
        libpthread.so.1 =>       /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1
        librt.so.1 =>    /usr/lib/librt.so.1
        libaio.so.1 =>   /usr/lib/libaio.so.1
        libc.so.1 =>     /usr/lib/libc.so.1
        libmd5.so.1 =>   /usr/lib/libmd5.so.1
        libdl.so.1 =>    /usr/lib/libdl.so.1
        libthread.so.1 =>        /usr/lib/libthread.so.1

I am compiling using

Code:
cc -I/usr/include -L/usr/lib -ltds main.c -o testit

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

swat library error on Solaris 9

Hi, I had define swat in /etc/services, in /etc/inet/inetd.conf. When I start swat http://localhost:901 I receive the follow message: ld.so.1: swat: fatal: libiconv.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory Then I restart the system and the same message is comming. The swat is only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MuellerUrs
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Custom error page when tomcat authentication fails

Hi people, i have this problem trying to get a custom error page when client authentication fails: I had configured successfully my tomcat with client authentication using certificates, and now I would like to redirect the user to a custom error page when authentication fails, but I always get a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sebagra
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Custom Spinning Your own Open solaris

I was wondering, If it is at all possible to spin my own custom opensolrais boot disc? The reason i ask is becausrwe i am running Open Solaris on a AMD 64 bit based system and neet flash and MPeg support right out of the box. A prompt answer Is much appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: FloridaBSD
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating Custom man Page in Solaris

Hello experts, I'm creating a custom man page. I have two unix boxes - one Hp & the other Solaris On HP, I simply moved the .Z file to /usr/man/man7.Z/ and after that "man myPage" worked. I then tried to do the same on Solaris. First thing is the relevant directory seemed to be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sridhar_423
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hitting with custom port in CLOSE_WAIT state for long time in solaris 10

Hi, Occasionally I am getting the port state in CLOSE_WAIT for long time in the solaris server. I am not sure is it application problem or not. Because we are using port 9009 for Tomcat process in our web application, some time when I start the application, the port 9009 is in CLOSE_WAIT... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgmk.84
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Eclipse Error: The custom VM you have chosen is not a valid executable.

Hello there I am having the following problem: I installed Eclipse on my computer and when I went to Applications->Programmng->Eclipse it says: The custom VM you have chosen is not a valid executable. I am pretty new to Ubuntu ( 1 week ) so after I first googled this problem: I did the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: li_bi
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 11 - custom publisher IPS

Hi all, we are starting to build some basic infrastructure for using solaris 11. I have built an IPS of solaris packages from the DVD images. what I want to do next is create a repository of custom packages. so in that case I want a publisher of "my-company-name" and not solaris. can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robsonde
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Apache/2.2.15 custom error log

Hello, I've updated my apache access log to include the x-forward-for IP instead of my client(loadbalancer) ip. However, i can't seem to find a way to do the same for the error logs. Can someone please assist. Thank you. -K (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmaq7621
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to supress error message with custom text

After a bash function is run the below file is produced: out_name.txt tab-delimeted Input Errors and warnings AccNo Genesymbol Variant Reference Sequence Start Descr. Coding DNA Descr. Protein Descr. GeneSymbol Coding DNA Descr. GeneSymbol Protein Descr. Genomic... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
3 Replies
libplot(3LIB)							Interface Libraries						     libplot(3LIB)

NAME
libplot, lib300, lib300s, lib4014, lib450, libvt0 - graphics interface libraries SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lplot [ library... ] #include <plot.h> DESCRIPTION
Functions in this library generate graphics output. INTERFACES
The shared object libplot.so.1 provides the public interfaces defined below. See Intro(3) for additional information on shared object interfaces. arc box circle closepl closevt cont erase label line linemod move openpl openvt point space FILES
/usr/lib/libplot.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/libplot.so.1 64-bit shared object /usr/lib/lib300.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/lib300.so.1 64-bit shared object /usr/lib/lib300s.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/lib300s.so.1 64-bit shared object /usr/lib/lib4014.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/lib4014.so.1 64-bit shared object /usr/lib/lib450.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/lib450.so.1 64-bit shared object /usr/lib/libvt0.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/libvt0.so.1 64-bit shared object ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsl (32-bit) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | |SUNWcslx (64-bit) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
pvs(1), Intro(3), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 13 Jun 2003 libplot(3LIB)