Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Solaris 9 Custom Library Error Post 70657 by reborg on Monday 2nd of May 2005 09:00:47 PM
Old 05-02-2005
Are all you dependencies in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable when compiling the test program?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

swat library error on Solaris 9

Hi, I had define swat in /etc/services, in /etc/inet/inetd.conf. When I start swat http://localhost:901 I receive the follow message: ld.so.1: swat: fatal: libiconv.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory Then I restart the system and the same message is comming. The swat is only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MuellerUrs
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Custom error page when tomcat authentication fails

Hi people, i have this problem trying to get a custom error page when client authentication fails: I had configured successfully my tomcat with client authentication using certificates, and now I would like to redirect the user to a custom error page when authentication fails, but I always get a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sebagra
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Custom Spinning Your own Open solaris

I was wondering, If it is at all possible to spin my own custom opensolrais boot disc? The reason i ask is becausrwe i am running Open Solaris on a AMD 64 bit based system and neet flash and MPeg support right out of the box. A prompt answer Is much appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: FloridaBSD
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating Custom man Page in Solaris

Hello experts, I'm creating a custom man page. I have two unix boxes - one Hp & the other Solaris On HP, I simply moved the .Z file to /usr/man/man7.Z/ and after that "man myPage" worked. I then tried to do the same on Solaris. First thing is the relevant directory seemed to be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sridhar_423
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hitting with custom port in CLOSE_WAIT state for long time in solaris 10

Hi, Occasionally I am getting the port state in CLOSE_WAIT for long time in the solaris server. I am not sure is it application problem or not. Because we are using port 9009 for Tomcat process in our web application, some time when I start the application, the port 9009 is in CLOSE_WAIT... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgmk.84
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Eclipse Error: The custom VM you have chosen is not a valid executable.

Hello there I am having the following problem: I installed Eclipse on my computer and when I went to Applications->Programmng->Eclipse it says: The custom VM you have chosen is not a valid executable. I am pretty new to Ubuntu ( 1 week ) so after I first googled this problem: I did the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: li_bi
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 11 - custom publisher IPS

Hi all, we are starting to build some basic infrastructure for using solaris 11. I have built an IPS of solaris packages from the DVD images. what I want to do next is create a repository of custom packages. so in that case I want a publisher of "my-company-name" and not solaris. can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robsonde
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Apache/2.2.15 custom error log

Hello, I've updated my apache access log to include the x-forward-for IP instead of my client(loadbalancer) ip. However, i can't seem to find a way to do the same for the error logs. Can someone please assist. Thank you. -K (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmaq7621
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to supress error message with custom text

After a bash function is run the below file is produced: out_name.txt tab-delimeted Input Errors and warnings AccNo Genesymbol Variant Reference Sequence Start Descr. Coding DNA Descr. Protein Descr. GeneSymbol Coding DNA Descr. GeneSymbol Protein Descr. Genomic... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
3 Replies
expackf(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						  expackf(3alleg4)

NAME
expackf - Using custom PACKFILE vtables. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> Example expackf DESCRIPTION
This program demonstrates the use of the packfile functions, with some simple tests. The first test uses the standard packfile functions to transfer a bitmap file into a block of memory, then reads the bitmap out of the block of memory, using a custom packfile vtable. The second test reads in a bitmap with another custom packfile vtable, which uses libc's file stream functions. The third test demonstrates seeking with a custom vtable. The fourth test reads two bitmaps, and dumps them back into a single file, using a custom vtable again. Tools SEE ALSO
ASSERT(3alleg4), BITMAP(3alleg4), END_OF_MAIN(3alleg4), PACKFILE(3alleg4), PACKFILE_VTABLE(3alleg4), SCREEN_H(3alleg4), SCREEN_W(3alleg4), alert(3alleg4), allegro_error(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4), allegro_message(3alleg4), blit(3alleg4), clear_bitmap(3alleg4), destroy_bit- map(3alleg4), file_size_ex(3alleg4), font(3alleg4), install_keyboard(3alleg4), key(3alleg4), load_bmp_pf(3alleg4), load_pcx(3alleg4), load_pcx_pf(3alleg4), load_tga_pf(3alleg4), pack_fclose(3alleg4), pack_fopen(3alleg4), pack_fopen_vtable(3alleg4), pack_fread(3alleg4), pack_fseek(3alleg4), readkey(3alleg4), save_bmp_pf(3alleg4), save_tga_pf(3alleg4), screen(3alleg4), set_color_depth(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), text_height(3alleg4), textprintf_centre_ex(3alleg4), textprintf_ex(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 expackf(3alleg4)