Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Three way handshake
Top Forums Programming Three way handshake Post 70525 by mukeshmca2 on Saturday 30th of April 2005 02:59:23 AM
Old 04-30-2005
Three way handshake

Hi ,
I am mukesh. i would like to know the procedure of 3 - way handshake.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Incomplete three way handshake

I've got a strange problem with a single mail sender (it is one of those large free mail providers). My mail server works well with thousands of senders but not this one, so we have made a connection dump and it seems that the three way handshake is not completed 15:55:59.177431 IP... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 3wayTrouble
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

windows linux handshake !!

hi i wanted to know how to read the status of RTS/CTS line using ioctl calls....i am programming using c/c++ and linux if someone can post a code snippet or suggest a book for the same...it will be very helpful.... 2. also i will like to know can a windows application and a rtos application... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nivea_jmd
1 Replies

3. Solaris

handshake/connection errors

I'm running solaris openssl 097l and I upgraded to 098h. I see errors in the logs that seem like debugging errors that showed up, but seemed to happen in both versions I believe. I am using a certificate from another machine to test for this server. I believe the error messages generate when I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

No mail sending - Deferred: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed

Please help! I am in urgent need of assistance. What started out as a small problem with IMAP folders not working seems to have spread. Our mail server, Scalix running on CentOS 5.5 isn't sending out any mail. There are now over 400 emails queued waiting to go out, all of which give the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: beckyboo
0 Replies
gnutls_handshake_get_last_in(3) 				      gnutls					   gnutls_handshake_get_last_in(3)

NAME
gnutls_handshake_get_last_in - Returns the last handshake message received. SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> gnutls_handshake_description_t gnutls_handshake_get_last_in(gnutls_session_t session); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_session_t session is a gnutls_session_t structure. DESCRIPTION
This function is only useful to check where the last performed handshake failed. If the previous handshake succeed or was not performed at all then no meaningful value will be returned. Check gnutls_handshake_description_t in gnutls.h for the available handshake descriptions. RETURNS
the last handshake message type received, a gnutls_handshake_description_t. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ General help using GNU software: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. gnutls 2.8.6 gnutls_handshake_get_last_in(3)