Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: pine does'nt attach files
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users pine does'nt attach files Post 69919 by maybemedic on Thursday 21st of April 2005 03:01:08 PM
Old 04-21-2005
Hello kduffin,
Thank you so much for your response. I think the problem is solved. It was just that a partition was full and the mqueue happened to be in that partition, I moved some accounts to nother partition and the problemos was solved. Thanks again.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pine

Hi :- I am trying to make a script to send mail using pine. But it takes me to the Pine Menu Console and I have to send it manually. Note that I am attaching a file with it. Any quick response will be highly appreciated. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_aamir
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

pine

how to configure pine in my linux os (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajan_ka1
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

attach 2 files using mailx

if test.dat is the file cat test.dat|uuencode test.dat|mailx -s "subject" mailid can be used for attaching test.dat how can i attach more than one file to a mail using mailx (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anumkoshy
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

attach multiple files in email

I am trying to send multiple files as attachment in one email, I tried to search but couldn't find. Please let me know if any solutions. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgirinath
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with Pine

I'm learning a little about pine after downloading it. I can't seem to get it to work, though. It can't open the inbox -- it sits there (as the little slash mark rotates) but after a while it stops and can't make the connection, with a message saying that "connection to gmail.pop....(something)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to attach two files in unix script

Hi, My script has to send 2 files as a separate attachment(Note : files to be sent without zipping) to the specified email id. Below code was used but it is not attaching the file as expected instead the file contents are displayed in the body of the email. Kindly,help with your... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: meva
22 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to attach multiple .csv files using mutt command

I need to attach all files starting with 'BusinessReport' using mutt command. It could be any number of files in that directory, say BusinessReport_01, BusinessReport_03, BusinessReport_04 etc. Is there a way to attach all files where filename like BusinessReport_* and sent it using mutt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jassz
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to attach latest files of directories in a mail.

Hello Folks, I am looking for the script which will go to directory and check for the latest 5 files and send a mail to attaches these files to user. Kindly guide. Regards (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sadique.manzar
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Attach filename to wc results on massive number of files

Hello, I have massive number of big files that needed to be counted for the total number of lines (> 100x millions) each. I want the file name attached to the count results so that they are aligned nicely matching name and counts. I could do each file at a time, which will take hours to finish,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
8 Replies
DISKTAB(5)							File Formats Manual							DISKTAB(5)

NAME
disktab - disk description file SYNOPSIS
#include <disktab.h> DESCRIPTION
Disktab is a simple date base which describes disk geometries and disk partition characteristics. The format is patterned after the term- cap(5) terminal data base. Entries in disktab consist of a number of `:' separated fields. The first entry for each disk gives the names which are known for the disk, separated by `|' characters. The last name given should be a long name fully identifying the disk. The following list indicates the normal values stored for each disk entry. Name Type Description ns num Number of sectors per track nt num Number of tracks per cylinder nc num Total number of cylinders on the disk b0 str Filename of block zero primary bootstrap for device ba num Block size for partition `a' (bytes) bd num Block size for partition `d' (bytes) be num Block size for partition `e' (bytes) bf num Block size for partition `f' (bytes) bg num Block size for partition `g' (bytes) bh num Block size for partition `h' (bytes) fa num Fragment size for partition `a' (bytes) fd num Fragment size for partition `d' (bytes) fe num Fragment size for partition `e' (bytes) ff num Fragment size for partition `f' (bytes) fg num Fragment size for partition `g' (bytes) fh num Fragment size for partition `h' (bytes) pa num Size of partition `a' in sectors pb num Size of partition `b' in sectors pc num Size of partition `c' in sectors pd num Size of partition `d' in sectors pe num Size of partition `e' in sectors pf num Size of partition `f' in sectors pg num Size of partition `g' in sectors ph num Size of partition `h' in sectors se num Sector size in bytes (default 512) sf bool supports bad144-style bad sector forwarding so bool partition offsets in sectors ty str Type of disk (e.g. removable, winchester) Disktab entries may be automatically generated with the diskpart program. FILES
/etc/disktab SEE ALSO
newfs(8), diskpart(8), getdiskbyname(3) BUGS
This file shouldn't exist, the information should be stored on each disk pack. 4.2 Berkeley Distribution May 17, 1986 DISKTAB(5)