Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mcs equivalent in HP-UX
Operating Systems HP-UX mcs equivalent in HP-UX Post 69783 by Perderabo on Wednesday 20th of April 2005 08:02:54 AM
Old 04-20-2005
In 32 bit mode, HP-UX uses SOM. In 64 bit mode, HP-UX uses ELF. Tools to manipulate a ELF comment aren't going to work in 32 bit mode. Could that be the problem?

Edit: For reference...
Solaris mcs man page
Solaris STK mcs page
Tru64 STK mcs page

Last edited by Perderabo; 04-20-2005 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: Add links

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

pwdx equivalent on HP

In sun solaris, pwdx will give the print working directory. Suppose I have 5 databases running on different oracle versions. If I want to know what database is running on what oracle version, I just give pwdx <process id>. It will show the oracle home details. Could you give me the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracleuser
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need perl equivalent

Dear All, Good day, can any of you help me in the following problem: I need to find the perl equivalent for the following commandline grep characters |awk '{print \$2}'Expecting your reply and thanks in advance. Warm regards Fredrick. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fredrick
4 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)